PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Opticen

bigbadwolfe
08-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Dont know if any of you guys have tried this yet, But it is AWESOME to say the least. Got mine today and yep taste great. Even looks like there is some actual strawberry bits floating around in it. Good Stuff!!!!

chris mason
08-07-2008, 08:41 PM
Thanks Mike! Yep, new flavor. We probably need to send out an email announcing it. It is some good ****!

strongkid963
08-07-2008, 08:56 PM
whats that got to do with powerlfitng/olylifting?

there is a supplement section.

Lones Green
08-07-2008, 09:08 PM

dude you really need to lighten up. this is a forum, not a funeral.

bigbadwolfe
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

Uhh Yeah!!!! I'm a bencher I post here amongst the OTHER BENCHERS and POWERLIFTERS!!!!! Dont be an ASS!!!!

jbrin0tk
08-07-2008, 09:10 PM

A better question might be why are you always trying to be a contrarian when you post something? Seriously, almost everything I've ever seen you post on here has been negative or condescending, right down to your reverse band bench press video, which was an obvious dig at another member of this board.

Lones Green
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
also, don't make jokes at a guy who benches what your "weeks highlight" tire flip is

strongkid963
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
dude you really need to lighten up. this is a forum, not a funeral.oo and let all hell run loose

Uhh Yeah!!!! I'm a bencher I post here amongst the OTHER BENCHERS and POWERLIFTERS!!!!! Dont be an ASS!!!!
i hear you are a bencher, and understand your need to be with your own kind that ok with me.

A better question might be why are you always trying to be a contrarian when you post something? Seriously, almost everything I've ever seen you post on here has been negative or condescending, right down to your reverse band bench press video, which was an obvious dig at another member of this board.
buffman enjoyed the video, im sorry if i have a sence of humor.

also, don't make jokes at a guy who benches what your "weeks highlight" tire flip is
i wasnt making fun at all actually, i just thought it was funnt he got a way with it

chris mason
08-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Strongkid is on timeout for the next week. What happens after that is up to him. I hope he will come back and be a contributing, respectful member.

Ben Moore
08-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Strongkid has a rep for that on other boards - thanks for nipping it in the bud Chris.

johnst_nhb
08-08-2008, 10:01 AM

beautiful.

'nuff said.

ACaslow
08-08-2008, 02:42 PM
I love opticen... strawberry with oatmeal should be money.... Chris were you at? help a brother out.