bigbadwolfe
08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
I took link down!!!!

bigDman
08-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Great movie I saw it in theaters and was nothing but impressed

smokinHawk
08-08-2008, 06:23 AM
im about 1/3rd of the way into it. got it onto my ipod.

Travis Bell
08-08-2008, 06:46 AM
Isn't this a pirated video?

Ben Moore
08-08-2008, 06:54 AM
Pretty sure it is - please at least pay to see the movie or buy the DVD if you are going to download it...

Travis Bell
08-08-2008, 06:59 AM
I agree, lets at least support a fellow powerlifter instead of just taking all his hard work for granted

Eric Downey
08-08-2008, 08:09 AM
Actually ive already pre ordered my copy from amazon. So I dont feel bad about watching it.

Big_Byrd52
08-08-2008, 09:58 AM
yea thats pretty ****ty how u can find anything for free these days. a guy busts his ass to create a masterpiece, a chance to make some decent money with a creative informative idea he has evisioned for yerars and worked his ass off to ensure it becomes a reality, and he gets scoffed his payday for all his work.

i paid to see the movie. i thought it was great. trav i think ur bro needs to contact an attorney about the pirated link, track the downloads, and have whoever hosted it pay for every download.

might also look into hosting a paid access link to movie for those that dont order the dvd, a one time access fee like pay-per-view.

Big_Byrd52
08-08-2008, 10:03 AM
the video has had 12,327 views... thats the loss of some serious coin. i would be pissed.

it shows who posted the vids, do like metallica and sue their ass!

Travis Bell
08-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Thats a good idea Sam

Actually I'm not related to that Bell family at all (least to my knowledge) but I will pass that along to Mark for sure

Guido
08-08-2008, 10:25 AM
I plan on buying the DVD when it comes out, for sure.

a.j. schroeder
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM
thanks, i've been wanting to see this. awesome movie!

Szust
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
It wasn't released in any theaters nearby, so naturally I watched this version. I will be buying it once it comes out on DVD though.

vdizenzo
08-08-2008, 11:26 AM
This guy worked hard on the project. Make sure to pay him for his efforts.

Lones Green
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
i went and saw it twice, when does the DVD come out?

smokinHawk
08-08-2008, 12:51 PM
it shows who posted the vids, do like metallica and sue their ass!

you just reminded me on how much i hate metallica, ever since they did that it turned me off, they are complete douchebags in my eyes.

Travis Bell
08-08-2008, 01:27 PM
you just reminded me on how much i hate metallica, ever since they did that it turned me off, they are complete douchebags in my eyes.

yeah, who wants to make money off of their own hard work! why can't everyone just do everything for free????

I just don't understand the mentality that people shouldn't have to pay for something

Especially on something like this. Chris worked his butt off for that movie. Several years went into it. And just like that, people rip it and put it on the internet for everyone to enjoy his hard work, without giving him anything in return. Chris isn't a millionaire producer or anything, hes just a normal guy like you and me who's trying to make a living

Lones Green
08-08-2008, 01:56 PM
yeah, what travis said

but seriously...

HOW CAN YOU HATE METALLICA?

:indian::ninja::omg::dj::shoot::disagree::bash::swear::soapbox::micro::strong::whiner::whip:

smokinHawk
08-08-2008, 02:05 PM
yeah, who wants to make money off of their own hard work! why can't everyone just do everything for free????

I just don't understand the mentality that people shouldn't have to pay for something

Especially on something like this. Chris worked his butt off for that movie. Several years went into it. And just like that, people rip it and put it on the internet for everyone to enjoy his hard work, without giving him anything in return. Chris isn't a millionaire producer or anything, hes just a normal guy like you and me who's trying to make a living

Yes i agree that Chris put together an excellent video, and would defiantly want to compensate his hard work

now metallic is a bit different for what they did to there fans, its not that they were having trouble selling CD's, or that they were having trouble paying off their third vacation home. I never pirated there stuff, but when they sued and shut down napster, i took the albums that i bought, copied then and sold then to a few people to spite for what they did, never to listen to them, when ever i hear them on the radio i promptly turn the station, they lost a fan because they were jerks.

bigbadwolfe
08-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Hell I did not even think about it being a pirated vid. Hell kind of feel bad now!!! Guess I'll remove the link!!!!

joey54
08-08-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCADfZD-eg

This is not anything to do with BFS, but is interesting commentary on the downloading debate.

littleman19
08-08-2008, 03:38 PM
so for someone who just read the thread today and doesn't know which video/dvd your talking about, what video/dvd are y'all talking about?

BigTallOx
08-08-2008, 03:54 PM
so for someone who just read the thread today and doesn't know which video/dvd your talking about, what video/dvd are y'all talking about?

Bigger Stronger Faster

Eric Downey
08-08-2008, 07:48 PM
i went and saw it twice, when does the DVD come out?

comes out in sept

you can preorder from amazon