PDA

View Full Version : ETS, my thoughts

BFGUITAR
08-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Didn't really notice anything while taking it... it's only now when I am not am I getting more muscle pains. I am also a bit weaker now as well. I think this is the type of product that has no signs that it's working until you stop taking it.

chris mason
08-10-2008, 08:55 PM
BF, I think you make a valid point. The effects are subtle for many people due to the fact the product contains no stimulants or anything else that gives you a "feeling" when you take it. Its recovery promoting properties are missed AFTER you cease its use for many.

Some people will notice a BIG decrease in soreness and joint pain within 4-5 days of use while others are more like you.

Chris

Ben Moore
08-10-2008, 10:23 PM
The better sleep is what I notice.

KingJustin
08-10-2008, 11:11 PM
I notice a mild improvement in sleep (although more lucid dreams).

I also mostly notice the other effects after I stop taking ETS. All of a sudden I'm shocked that I'm sore for several days after a workout and my shoulders (etc) start bothering me.

I still get some soreness when I'm on ETS and I sometimes have joint issues, but it is really much less severe.

smokinHawk
08-11-2008, 06:34 AM
before i took it my joints were fine, i would not dream to much and my muscles would get really sore after a work out for the duration of say two days, also i have been making good strength gains (body weight was up as i decided to try and gain a little weight, i went from 170-177lbs started at around 11ish% body fat to now 13ish%body fat)

started taking ets (along with results) , my joints still dont hurt, i started to dream more, but just for the first 3 weeks, they now have decreased to levels pre-ets, my muscles still get really sore as i have not noticed any decrease in DOMs yet, my body weight has been fluctuating from 175-180 in a little as 2 days, as i think i am holding allot of water. strength gains are still progressive though.
for my strength gains in the month before ETS and results i went from dong 315x6 for two sets strict on the bench to 315x7 for 2 sets strict, now this month for taking it i am up to 315x8 for 2 strict sets, and hope to be at 315x9 soon.

thewicked
08-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Didn't really notice anything while taking it... it's only now when I am not am I getting more muscle pains. I am also a bit weaker now as well. I think this is the type of product that has no signs that it's working until you stop taking it.

and that's how you notice the difference.. when i ran out (having spilt some on the floor) and missed a weak that's when i noticed how much you really benefit from ets. I was sore for DAYS longer when I didn't get sore at all.