PDA

View Full Version : Results, when to take it?

tempop
08-11-2008, 11:15 AM
My daily schedule is extremely unpredictable. Because of this, I have to fit my workouts in at all different times of the day. It could be 8am, noon, or 10pm all depending on the day.

I just recently purchased Results and the directions say to consume 1 hour prior to training. My problem is, I never really know when I am going to train and can not predict 1 hour in advance most of the time.

Will Results still be effective if I were to take it say every morning, or only 10min before a workout? or maybe someone could suggest a better idea?

Thanks!

chris mason
08-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Yep, timing is not a big deal. Daily use is MUCH more important.

Chris

dynamo
08-16-2008, 07:25 AM
I'm actually finishing off my second container of results. The first container, I would just chug it when I had the chance, the 2nd one I actually mix results with opticen and make it my post workout shake. I like this bc my body parts don't feel as tired when I'm finished lifting. Also my leg day is intense and I will take my opticen/results shake after my dead lifts and it almost makes me a new man. At least enough to not crap out on my other leg work.

Ben Moore
08-16-2008, 05:40 PM
I've taken it both as a preworkout supplement and also after I've come home and mixed it with strawberry Nitrean. That's some good stuff.

Tennessee Mike
08-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Talk to me.Whats in results...?

Willie
08-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Talk to me.Whats in results...?

from the link at the top of the page:

Results - $49.95

* Dramatically Increased Strength
* Promotes Blistering Intensity in the Gym
* Supports HUGE Increases in Training Volume
* Significantly Increased Lean Muscle Mass

Serving Size: 94.5g
Servings per container: 30
Container size: 6.25 lbs

* Supplement Facts »
* Results Reviews »

Results
Available Options:
Flavour:
Quantity:

Official Results Press Release - Click here
(including a personal testimonial and pictures from Co-Founder Chris Mason)

AtLarge Nutrition’s RESULTS™ lives up to its name!

RESULTS™ consists of 4 individual ingredients: dextrose, Creapure™ creatine monohydrate, β-Alanine, and HMB. As with all of our products, each ingredient is included at a scientifically proven viable dose. We never include an ingredient just for a label claim.

Creatine, β-Alanine, and HMB have been proven to work synergistically to increase strength, lean muscle mass, aid in body fat loss, increase muscular endurance, and promote greater training intensity in the gym. No other product on the market will help you to achieve your resistance training goals like RESULTS™.

* BIGGER
* FASTER
* STRONGER

Want More Reasons to Buy RESULTS™?

Below are just some of the effects the active ingredients in RESULTS™ produced in independent studies:

* Subjects increased their best bench press 23 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects increased their best squat 28 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects increased their body weight by 4.5 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects lost nearly 3 lbs of body fat with no other dietary changes (2)!
* Subjects showed significant increases in both training intensity and volume (2)!

More about the Ingredients in RESULTS™

Dextrose: Each serving contains 80g of this carbohydrate in order to spike insulin for optimal use of each gram of creatine ingested.

Creapure™ Creatine Monohydrate: One of the purest forms of creatine monohydrate available today. No other form of creatine has more research backing its efficacy. Creatine promotes increased strength and muscular size. Each serving contains 5g.

β-Alanine: An amino acid with proven ergogenic effects (each serving contains 3.5g). β-Alanine promotes intra-muscular carnosine production (2). Carnosine is a dipeptide which provides a buffering effect within the working skeletal muscles thus allowing the trainee to sustain higher intensity training sessions and greater overall training volume (2). It also works synergistically with creatine to help reduce body fat (2).

HMB: A metabolite of leucine, HMB has been shown in studies to work synergistically with creatine to produce additively greater gains in strength and lean body mass (1). Each serving contains a lab proven 3g dose.

Use RESULTS™ for just 2 weeks and you will be setting personal records each training session. It is that simple! No hype, no b.s., just the facts and better RESULTS™ than you have ever experienced.

Order now and start seeing real RESULTS™!!!

Eric Downey
08-23-2008, 04:07 PM
I personally take my results exactly 20 mins befor training, but on my off days I take it first thing in the morning. Im on my 3rd bottle of this stuff.

Z 2 8
08-25-2008, 01:33 PM
from the link at the top of the page:

Results - $49.95

* Dramatically Increased Strength
* Promotes Blistering Intensity in the Gym
* Supports HUGE Increases in Training Volume
* Significantly Increased Lean Muscle Mass

Serving Size: 94.5g
Servings per container: 30
Container size: 6.25 lbs

* Supplement Facts »
* Results Reviews »

Results
Available Options:
Flavour:
Quantity:

Official Results Press Release - Click here
(including a personal testimonial and pictures from Co-Founder Chris Mason)

AtLarge Nutrition’s RESULTS™ lives up to its name!

RESULTS™ consists of 4 individual ingredients: dextrose, Creapure™ creatine monohydrate, β-Alanine, and HMB. As with all of our products, each ingredient is included at a scientifically proven viable dose. We never include an ingredient just for a label claim.

Creatine, β-Alanine, and HMB have been proven to work synergistically to increase strength, lean muscle mass, aid in body fat loss, increase muscular endurance, and promote greater training intensity in the gym. No other product on the market will help you to achieve your resistance training goals like RESULTS™.

* BIGGER
* FASTER
* STRONGER

Want More Reasons to Buy RESULTS™?

Below are just some of the effects the active ingredients in RESULTS™ produced in independent studies:

* Subjects increased their best bench press 23 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects increased their best squat 28 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects increased their body weight by 4.5 lbs in only 3 weeks (1)!
* Subjects lost nearly 3 lbs of body fat with no other dietary changes (2)!
* Subjects showed significant increases in both training intensity and volume (2)!

More about the Ingredients in RESULTS™

Dextrose: Each serving contains 80g of this carbohydrate in order to spike insulin for optimal use of each gram of creatine ingested.

Creapure™ Creatine Monohydrate: One of the purest forms of creatine monohydrate available today. No other form of creatine has more research backing its efficacy. Creatine promotes increased strength and muscular size. Each serving contains 5g.

β-Alanine: An amino acid with proven ergogenic effects (each serving contains 3.5g). β-Alanine promotes intra-muscular carnosine production (2). Carnosine is a dipeptide which provides a buffering effect within the working skeletal muscles thus allowing the trainee to sustain higher intensity training sessions and greater overall training volume (2). It also works synergistically with creatine to help reduce body fat (2).

HMB: A metabolite of leucine, HMB has been shown in studies to work synergistically with creatine to produce additively greater gains in strength and lean body mass (1). Each serving contains a lab proven 3g dose.

Use RESULTS™ for just 2 weeks and you will be setting personal records each training session. It is that simple! No hype, no b.s., just the facts and better RESULTS™ than you have ever experienced.

Order now and start seeing real RESULTS™!!!

Wow, good post. I learned a lot.

thewicked
08-26-2008, 03:15 PM
just take it daily brutha!