PDA

View Full Version : New member first pics

D.I.P.
08-12-2008, 09:17 PM
Well New Guy here just starting out. have not done any weight lifting since high school (played soccer and baseball) been 5 years now. I am 22yo 5'11" and weigh 190lbs. Pics are crappy i know but i took them today with a cell phone. Gonna be starting the wbb1.1 routine on monday and just thought i would post some starting pics. Looking to keep or maybe even gain weight but muscle up! i look whimpy for 190lb guy... wanna pump up my chest arms/shoulders and get rid of the beer belly ive grown for 5 years. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Here goes nothing:evillaugh:

McIrish
08-12-2008, 11:06 PM
My only advice is to keep your workouts simple - focus on compound exercises (squat, bench, deadlift, overhead press, clean and jerk, military press, pull up, lunge, romanian deadlifts, etc) and eat lots of clean, healthy food. Don't worry about 'bulking' or 'cutting' right now - get yourself back in the gym on a regular basis and enjoy the bodily recomposition you will likely achieve for the next few months.

Welcome to the boards!

Cards
08-13-2008, 12:48 AM
I agree with McIrish 100%. Also, don't neglect your legs. The only reason i mention this is because you said "I wanna pump up my chest arms/shoulders" with no mention of legs :D. That's all gl!

Joe Black
08-13-2008, 12:53 AM
Great advice from McIrish.

The WBB 1 routine will be great for you. Eat clean and you'll see some results quickly.

Welcome to the forums!