PDA

View Full Version : I would like to introduce myself

TNDeadlifter
08-15-2008, 09:32 PM
This is Alex Campbell (aka TNDeadlifter). I was a regular on the old Monster MUscle forum. I did not even know this site existed until I stumbled upon it today. It looks like a great site with some old freinds on it. I look forward to many great conversations on here.

chris mason
08-15-2008, 09:42 PM
Welcome Alex!

Ben Moore
08-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome! Where in TN are you? I"m from Lawrenceburg

freeride
08-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Welcome! Where in TN are you? I"m from Lawrenceburg

Ben, you're from Lawrenceburg? I'm originally from Pulaski.

vdizenzo
08-16-2008, 03:57 AM
Good to have you here Alex.

TNDeadlifter
08-16-2008, 06:05 AM
I am from Hampton which is a little town right near Johnson City or Bristol. So, I am in the far NE corner of the state.

Tennessee Mike
08-16-2008, 07:03 AM
Good to have ya brother.Im in Oak Ridge TN

NASAKYCHAIRMAN
08-16-2008, 07:27 AM
This is Alex Campbell (aka TNDeadlifter). I was a regular on the old Monster MUscle forum. I did not even know this site existed until I stumbled upon it today. It looks like a great site with some old freinds on it. I look forward to many great conversations on here.

Welcome Alex!

I was born in Memphis, TN.

TRAIN HARD

"BIG WILLIE" J.T. HALL
GOT MAXIMUM MASS STACK?
http://www.criticalbench.com/JT-Hall-Big-Willie.htm

Donnajo
08-16-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi Welcome! I am in TN too. Knoxville.

Lost of TN peeps here I see.

Lones Green
08-16-2008, 11:55 AM
good to have you here.

ZenMonkey
08-16-2008, 12:20 PM
welcome alex, good having you here

Tennessee Mike
08-16-2008, 02:47 PM
We should have a TN powerlifting summit.

TNDeadlifter
08-16-2008, 04:35 PM
I tried to send a couple of you guys a personal message, but I was too new, so I will just say it here.

Mike: I am all for a TN power summit. Do you guys have any meets planned to hit? I might be at the SPF meet in KNoxville in Sept to help. I will be running the Night of the Living Dead meets )of course) in Sept and Oct. Those should be great meets. Maybe I iwll see you guys there.

Donnajo, cool to have another KNox guy. I have some freinds near there in Wayne Stover ( I think he works out at Rush) and then a great guy by the name of Chip Hultquist who is more near Alcoa. I think he is having a meet at teh Alcoa mall iin MArch and maybe I might see some of you guys there.

Thanks for all of the nice welcomes. This looks like an awesome place.

Tennessee Mike
08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
I will be at the Knoxville meet for sure.Just as an observer.But would love to meet ya.I need to find some like minded folks.I train a a "fitness center".

Ben Moore
08-16-2008, 05:31 PM
Free - yeah I was born in Lawrenceburg. My sister in law is a police officer in Pulaski.

There are a lot of TN guys here it seems. I'm ready for some Big Orange Football!!!

SGT ROCK
08-16-2008, 05:57 PM
I have known TN for many years, welcome.

Semper Fi

Tennessee Mike
08-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Free - yeah I was born in Lawrenceburg. My sister in law is a police officer in Pulaski.

There are a lot of TN guys here it seems. I'm ready for some Big Orange Football!!!

Hell yes!Life sux without UT football.

Lones Green
08-16-2008, 06:30 PM
I tried to send a couple of you guys a personal message, but I was too new, so I will just say it here.

Mike: I am all for a TN power summit. Do you guys have any meets planned to hit? I might be at the SPF meet in KNoxville in Sept to help. I will be running the Night of the Living Dead meets )of course) in Sept and Oct. Those should be great meets. Maybe I iwll see you guys there.

Donnajo, cool to have another KNox guy. I have some freinds near there in Wayne Stover ( I think he works out at Rush) and then a great guy by the name of Chip Hultquist who is more near Alcoa. I think he is having a meet at teh Alcoa mall iin MArch and maybe I might see some of you guys there.

I will be lifting at the knoxville meet. you are welcome to come train with us at the rush any time.

if not, be sure to introduce yourself at the meet. i will be the junior in the pro squatter lifting in the 308's :)

Donnajo
08-18-2008, 02:37 PM

Donnajo, cool to have another KNox guy. I have some freinds near there in Wayne Stover ( I think he works out at Rush) and then a great guy by the name of Chip Hultquist who is more near Alcoa. I think he is havia meet at teh Alcoa mall iin MArch and maybe I might see some of you guys there.

First I am a girl.:)

I will be competing in the deadlift only at the knoxville, september meet. This will be my first meet.

I train with LonesXedge who just posted above.