PDA

View Full Version : noob needs help

wolverine4545
08-15-2008, 10:37 PM
hey all,

I am going to be going into my 2nd year of college next week. I want to slim down about 10-20 pounds. ever since I stopped playing sports I have began to take on a few more pounds, lost my abs, and feel more self conscious. I need help with some diet/nutrition guidelines PLEASE! I want to drop the unwanted fat around my waist and stomach and get those abs back. I go to The University of Michigan and I have access to probably every machine/free weight/exercise equipment there is, so I can most likely do anything. Or if ther is a supplement I should try? Im about 5'8" and 180. Im not sure what my BF% is, but im sure its >15% because I cannot see any abs anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks in advance!!

wolverine4545
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM
bump

BFGUITAR
08-20-2008, 01:27 PM
Well I highly doubt you can lose 20 lbs of fat by school but over the next 4 months for sure.

If you want to look the way you use to start playing sports again.

khsisk05
08-22-2008, 10:07 AM
I don't think you need supplements I think you need to control your diet and eat clean for awhile and you will see the weight drop off. post your diet and it will be easier to get people to post help for you.