PDA

View Full Version : Honest Opinion

Szust
08-16-2008, 01:49 AM
So... I started lifting seriously back in November after my water polo season ended, and I ended up doing Westside a few months back. It's helped build my bench tremendously, but I never did enough squats or deadlifts to really know how well I was building upon those. My current maxes are stated in my signature, and my journal is there as well, but I want to know from you guys whether I should change to a linear style workout or continue through my current westside template. Any help or changes to my current routine are greatly appreciated.

txmike1
08-16-2008, 03:46 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it. You say you've had "tremendous gains" to your bench, I would keep at it. The squat and dead, well, you gotta do em with SOME program for those to build, might as well do the same for all 3 until you hit a wall.

No need to switch up what's already working IMO

Szust
08-16-2008, 11:31 AM
If it ain't broke don't fix it. You say you've had "tremendous gains" to your bench, I would keep at it. The squat and dead, well, you gotta do em with SOME program for those to build, might as well do the same for all 3 until you hit a wall.

No need to switch up what's already working IMO

Thanks mike.

ZenMonkey
08-16-2008, 12:22 PM
So are you conjugating your Bench Press but not Squat and DL?