PDA

View Full Version : Congrats JayM181

bigbadwolfe
08-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Jay is just tearing through PR's every week, him and Johnathon came to me about a month ago. With a few set up switches and a few tweaks to the shirt Jay has added about 50 pounds to his bench.

He again hit another 10 pound pr this week by doing a VERY easy 475 and again just missed 500. 500 will be taken down real soon, Jay is gonna be a knocking on the door of a few records in NASA and USAPL!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

chris mason
08-16-2008, 10:25 AM
You're a bodybuilder, what do you know about strength training? :hello:

JayM181
08-16-2008, 10:34 AM
Jay is just tearing through PR's every week, him and Johnathon came to me about a month ago. With a few set up switches and a few tweaks to the shirt Jay has added about 50 pounds to his bench.

He again hit another 10 pound pr this week by doing a VERY easy 475 and again just missed 500. 500 will be taken down real soon, Jay is gonna be a knocking on the door of a few records in NASA and USAPL!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

Thank You Mike.. You've been a good coach so far. That 50 pounds addition to my bench is even without you bit*** slapping me. I will "DO" that 500 soon.:):)
I will be more excited about my pr's when Jonathan gets his shi* figure out. We'll see you guys in two weeks. Thanks for recruiting Jimmy to our crew. More time to rest!!!

JayM181
08-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey Mike... No blood shots from the workout yesterday.:):):)

bigbadwolfe
08-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah but I got to hear it from the ladies at the front desk yesterday again this morning. I had Dirty in there with me today and told her I was gonna be ruthless and beat him like I did you guys yesterday. She told me I was to hard on you all :)
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Then I had to explain to them about the shirts and how they work and how ocasionally a real tight one will cut ya and leave those bruieses and marks like you guys had yesterday.

I'll see ya in Cincy!!! Did you say you were gonna be there Friday?

JayM181
08-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Yeah but I got to hear it from the ladies at the front desk yesterday again this morning. I had Dirty in there with me today and told her I was gonna be ruthless and beat him like I did you guys yesterday. She told me I was to hard on you all :)
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Then I had to explain to them about the shirts and how they work and how ocasionally a real tight one will cut ya and leave those bruieses and marks like you guys had yesterday.

I'll see ya in Cincy!!! Did you say you were gonna be there Friday?

I will be in Kings Island with the Family Friday. Saturday, going to the Ikea store and Jungle Jim store. I will be at the Pro-Am Sunday with Frank.