PDA

View Full Version : Shouji.

Shouji
08-16-2008, 07:36 PM
Lost my notebook log of all my progress, so I've decided to take the extra time to record my progress online as well.

Kinda starting pics (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=113417)

I've been lifting since the end of my Junior year in High School. Attempted to bulk from 135 to 180, but only made it to 170. Was planning on joining the Military to become a Ranger so I lost a lot of weight from running and high-endurance stuff, but found out I had Hodgkin's Disease on my graduation day. But all is well.. this time I want to reach 200 before next summer.

Couple things to keep in mind, I'm currently living with my step-mother's grandparents house, and food is not as plentiful as it was when I was living with my mom, so it might take awhile before I can get a good eating routine going. (actually everything will be perfect once I get a car)

My bulk will begin on the first day of September, as I want to keep cut and do the water-manipulation thing for my King's Dominion trip.

August 16, 2008

Military Press 95x8 105x8 115x6
Seated DB Press 55x4 50x7
Lateral Raise 30x10 35x10
Close-Grip BP 135x8 155x5
BB Curl 50x8 65x6
Hammer Curl 40x10

Incase you can't tell, it's WBB1, but I'm thinking of editing it a bit (switching curls for pull ups maybe). Also wondering if there is another alternative to French Curls.