PDA

View Full Version : 12 week contest - Loser shaves his HEAD

IZWAR
08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
So just entered into a bet with my friend lol.

after 12 weeks the person who appears more cut / ripped in the abdominal area and over all muscular appearance wins. Loser needs to shave their head bald. I have always prided in my hair so i cant lose lol.

What is the best strategy for me to take, should i just continue with a normal mass building / body building routine and just do a **** load of cardio, i was going to jump rope in mornings, HIT springs and tennis all alternated of coarse.

Or should i do more of a full body Circuit training routines to burn fat and focus more on cardio, i do however want to maintain or even dare i say build some muscle if possible but over all goal is to get shredded.

Diet im trying to eat 5 meals spaced evenly more like 3 main meals with snacks between them, high protein moderal to low carbs.

I attached some pics of me that i took a while back, im a good amount fatter now but i can get to that level in about 3 weeks.

What strategy would you take on this lol.

powerboy93
08-19-2008, 12:56 AM
no offense but u hair isnt that great lol if u lose dont worry. but ur plane sounds good

View 1
08-19-2008, 01:00 AM
What does your routine look like now, and how has it been working for you, gain wise?

Jordanbcool
08-19-2008, 10:35 AM
If you're on a time crunch I would recommend a PSMF. If you aren't a UD2 in my opinion would be the best considering you're pretty lean in the pictures.

Jorge Sanchez
08-19-2008, 12:13 PM
If you're on a time crunch I would recommend a PSMF. If you aren't a UD2 in my opinion would be the best considering you're pretty lean in the pictures.

:withstupi:

markdk86
08-19-2008, 12:47 PM

This is what I was going to say. If your mind strong like rock, you win.

http://karatetraining.org/blog/media/gallery/20051126-PatMorita.jpg

Shouji
08-19-2008, 03:59 PM
It's called water manipulation.
http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1957070

Do that. But I think you might need to lose a bit of bf first.

Invain
08-19-2008, 09:19 PM
Since you have 12 weeks and are decently lean as already mentioned, I'd try UD2.

IZWAR
08-20-2008, 12:31 AM

ok i apologize for perhaps sounding a like a total moron but what is PSMF and UD2 lol.

Munky
08-20-2008, 02:42 PM
:withstupi:

ArjunDhir
08-20-2008, 10:38 PM
:withstupi:Google.

littleman19
08-21-2008, 07:38 PM
no offense but u hair isnt that great lol if u lose dont worry. but ur plane sounds good

i don't see why you take pride in your hair either :p haha just messing with you, but not really. you'd look prett cool if you shaved your head. i shaved mine last summer when it was 9'in long and again in octover and it only took me ~8 months to grow it all back. but back to the bet, if your going for definition, i'd say cut for the next few weeks and manipulate your water weight whenever the juding occurs.

IZWAR
08-21-2008, 11:38 PM
haha thanks guys ima focus on mainly cardio and circuit training. And i hadnt cut my hair their in ages and was sick so i looked like a bum lol. My hair isnt usually that bad lol. Any good fat burning circuits you guys would recomend, i was doing some turbulence training circuits, but its only body weight and id rather do some weighted ones. Also did half of the 300 circuit a bunch of times really intense.