PDA

View Full Version : Cuting.

Motor ftw
08-19-2008, 07:23 PM
So after I saw my freind (who used to be kinda fat) that went uber skinny over the summer by Running and playing soccer almost everyday since he lives in a country.

I got Jealous after He beaten me to a Mile run. My legs hurted and had little cramps.

Okay so here's the deal. I'm 5'5 and 116 Pounds. 15 Years old.

I have a little belly fat and little fat from the waist.

Should I cut more weight by Running 1 1/2 Mile everyday?

Or Is my weight already cut? I'm new to this Working out thing. I'm a noob.

:confused:

Oh and my Goal is to have a nice Mass of Muscles in my arms and "Soccer" legs. I love to Play Soccer. :)

Motor ftw
08-19-2008, 09:59 PM
First off at 15 there is a lot of growing and maturing that your body will have to undergo over the next few years.

Are you currently working out? Do you have a trainer available to teach you how to work out?

I think the fellas on the forum just need to know a few things before they can help with your situation...

jimmachak.com

No I'm not currently working out. No trainers, I live in a country. Too far for my parents to drive me to a Gym.

I can buy racks and a bench, But I think I can work out with the Bowflex

I want large mass in muscles and run like a football player. :ninja:

Eric Cartman
08-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Nice to know you live in a country... which country are you from?

:evillaugh:

JRider23
08-20-2008, 12:45 PM
So after I saw my freind (who used to be kinda fat) that went uber skinny over the summer by Running and playing soccer almost everyday since he lives in a country.

I got Jealous after He beaten me to a Mile run. My legs hurted and had little cramps.

Okay so here's the deal. I'm 5'5 and 116 Pounds. 15 Years old.

I have a little belly fat and little fat from the waist.

Should I cut more weight by Running 1 1/2 Mile everyday?

Or Is my weight already cut? I'm new to this Working out thing. I'm a noob.

:confused:

Oh and my Goal is to have a nice Mass of Muscles in my arms and "Soccer" legs. I love to Play Soccer. :)

any sport can help you lose weight and get into shape. in your case, i don't think you need to lose any weight at all. 5'5 and 116 pounds is pretty underweight, so i would say you should gain muscle. don't worry man, i'm also a noob at the working out stuff, but the people on here are nice and i'm sure they'll help you

Motor ftw
08-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Nice to know you live in a country... which country are you from?

:evillaugh:

Somewhere in California. :O

I just ran 1 1/2 Mile today and I feel a bit better.

But One question. Running isn't gonna get me into a football player.

I need to know what workout plans I should be doing to gain mass. I have a Bowflex, so Will that thing work out for me? Or I'm better off buying a Bench, Racks, Olypmia 300 Ib set?

markdk86
08-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Bowflex is teh suk. Get a gym membership or weights. I too, also live in a country.

Chris Rodgers
08-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Bowflex is teh suk. Get a gym membership or weights. I too, also live in a country.

That is so bizarre because I also live in a country.

Did they stop teaching English in the schools in California? You know, reading and writing? I can barely understand what you are saying. You do not need to lose weight. You are tiny. You would make me look big and that is just sad. Start lifting weights and keep playing sports to keep your conditioning up for soccer. EAT!!