PDA

View Full Version : Counting is VERY important!!!

brihead301
08-20-2008, 01:39 PM
For everyone that thinks counting isn't important in training, they have no idea what they are talking about. If I didn't count, I would be absolutely no where near where I need to be in my training life.

1.) I count how many slices of pizza I eat everyday. Usually it's about 5.

2.) When I order a cheesesteak, I count on it getting there in under 1/2 hour or I will be pissed.

3.) In my protien shakes I count how many bananas I put in there. It's always one, but I'm glad I know how to count that high or else I'd be screwed.

4.) When I eat eggs, I usually count how many I eat.

5.) When I eat Taco Bell, and they tell me that my bill is $13.82, I have to count out that amount of money or else I won't get my food. That would suck.

There's many other situations where I realize how important it is to count, but I can't think of them right now.

All I know is that counting is very important.

Detard
08-20-2008, 02:41 PM
k...

Holto
08-20-2008, 02:44 PM
I think it might be overrated also. I think it's very common here when people complain about not losing weight that the answer is to count. Most of these guys have no idea what they maintain at and what they are currently taking in.

I only count the first few weeks of a cut and any new meals. When I'm bulking I count everything as I tend to put on fat easily.

1.) I count how many slices of pizza I eat everyday. Usually it's about 5.
2.) When I order a cheesesteak, I count on it getting there in under 1/2 hour or I will be pissed.
3.) In my protien shakes I count how many bananas I put in there. It's always one, but I'm glad I know how to count that high or else I'd be screwed.
4.) When I eat eggs, I usually count how many I eat.
5.) When I eat Taco Bell, and they tell me that my bill is $13.82, I have to count out that amount of money or else I won't get my food. That would suck.

Just curious, are you a bodybuilder?

brihead301
08-20-2008, 09:33 PM
Nah, I mainly just train for strength, but I enjoy getting bigger too.

Auburn
08-20-2008, 09:41 PM
Every morning when I get in the shower, I count my balls. So far I've been holding steady at two.

Motor ftw
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Every morning when I get in the shower, I count my balls. So far I've been holding steady at two.

ROFL.

40 Nunc
08-20-2008, 10:59 PM

That is great information! I like to count also but until tonight I could only make it to 21 with my pants down - now I know how to make it to 23! Thanks Auburn!!! LMFAO!!!

WiCkEdOnE
08-21-2008, 05:25 AM
That is great information! I like to count also but until tonight I could only make it to 21 with my pants down - now I know how to make it to 23! Thanks Auburn!!! LMFAO!!!

ROFL thats good stuff