PDA

View Full Version : What I eat

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Just felt like postin a typical day.Comments are welcome.Remember Im still eating for size.My current B.F is 17%.Not that it matters to me.Im weighing around 207 today.Its light,but mainly because I burn 10 million calories a day with my Landscaping work....Here goes

Meal 1
*5-6 eggs(scrambled),with a cinnamon raision bagel (w/real butter)or a bowl of oatmeal

Meal 2
Peanut butter & honey(or jelly) sandwich,glass of milk(lactose free)

Meal 3
Roast Beef,or Turkey on wheat roll with mayo or horseradish sauce.Corn chips

Meal 4
Same as meal 2

Meal 5
Ground Beef,Chix or Steak (8-10 ounces.)with pasta,veggies,or rice.
or
Hamburger helper,Mexican food,subway.Fast food or pizza on weekends.

Meal 6
Cookies or cake with milk

No protein shakes at the moment.Lots of coffee(black),water,gatorade.Beer on weekends.

BigTallOx
08-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Man, now I'm hungry. But for what it's worth, your diet is similar to mine right now.

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 11:16 AM
Man, now I'm hungry. But for what it's worth, your diet is similar to mine right now.

Youve gotta be doubling though.At your weight.Damn.

Travis Bell
08-21-2008, 11:39 AM
The thing I like about the protein shakes is that I can down one on the go. As a mechanic I hear you on the whole working thing. If you really want to put on some size though I'd ask, where are the twinkies? Where are the hostess cakes? LOL thats the way I bulk. Gatorade is magical. I try and drink a gallon at least a day. Except for today. I'm wasting away so I can make weight tomorrow morning so life sucks right now and I should not be in this section because its making me hungry.

To be honest though, when I bulk, I eat whatever, whenever. Calories in vs. Calories out. I know its hard to eat when you're in the heat all day and doing manual labor but this summer I just made it a priority. I felt sick all day long. I waddled around the shop like the Michlin man. I was sweating my balls off by 10am. But every time I stepped on the scale I was happy. My strength soared as well.

If you want to stay where you're at though and your weight hasn't changed at all recently, just keep doin what you're doin

BigTallOx
08-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Youve gotta be doubling though.At your weight.Damn.

I doubt I'm doubling it, maybe 1.5 times. I've never had a hard time gaining weight ( or losing it for that matter ).

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 12:47 PM
The thing I like about the protein shakes is that I can down one on the go. As a mechanic I hear you on the whole working thing. If you really want to put on some size though I'd ask, where are the twinkies? Where are the hostess cakes? LOL thats the way I bulk. Gatorade is magical. I try and drink a gallon at least a day. Except for today. I'm wasting away so I can make weight tomorrow morning so life sucks right now and I should not be in this section because its making me hungry.

To be honest though, when I bulk, I eat whatever, whenever. Calories in vs. Calories out. I know its hard to eat when you're in the heat all day and doing manual labor but this summer I just made it a priority. I felt sick all day long. I waddled around the shop like the Michlin man. I was sweating my balls off by 10am. But every time I stepped on the scale I was happy. My strength soared as well.

If you want to stay where you're at though and your weight hasn't changed at all recently, just keep doin what you're doin

No way bro.Im not satisfied with my weight at all.Im usually about 210-215 in the winter,but thats a decent gain from the normal 195 I usually am.Im ahead of the game right now.Im shootin for 220-230.That will be my heaviest.Im only 5 ft 8,so that isnt too bad.My weekends are pretty up for grabs too.Alot of fast food,pizza,chinese.And some beer dont hurt.Right now,Im stuck because I work alone in my business and am suffering for it with the caloric expenditure.Ive never had a problem gaining my whole life,but the summers here in TN are kickin my ass.I think a protein supplement is in order.Im just worried about it slowin me down.Gotta make that money.

Travis Bell
08-21-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm only 5'9" and I think Vin is around the same height as well. But I understand. If you jumped to 250+ right now it might not feel so good. Take the time.

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I'm only 5'9" and I think Vin is around the same height as well. But I understand. If you jumped to 250+ right now it might not feel so good. Take the time.

Wow I knew Vincent was vertically challenged but not you.Im just lookin forward to puttin up some bigger numbers in the next few months.Theres nothing like being fat and happy.

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 01:05 PM
For the record.Tonight Im eating Polish Kielbasa with perogies and sour cream.Maybe a few Becks Dark if I feel like it.

Reko
08-21-2008, 01:13 PM
You pounding that gatorade during the day to stay hydrated and keep the calories on?

mickyjune26
08-21-2008, 01:15 PM

I agree. Jumping weight quickly, even when a lot of it is muscle, is sometimes tough. I find it hard to move around sometimes. I'm always sweating when others are perfectly fine.

Ah, but it's the price to pay to have good strength gains.

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 01:16 PM
You pounding that gatorade during the day to stay hydrated and keep the calories on?

Obviously not enough.Im on a mission now.A gallon a day.To hell with it.

mickyjune26
08-21-2008, 01:30 PM
1/3 cup natty pb in the evening shake does a pretty good job too. either that or about 8 TB olive oil / smart balance cooking oil.

Travis Bell
08-21-2008, 01:54 PM

atta boy.

LOL yeah I'm a little stumpy haha. Makes my arms great for benching though!

brihead301
08-21-2008, 02:30 PM
PB and honey?? Damn that sounds good as hell. I'm gonna try that.

I'm hungry now too after reading that.

Protien shakes are awesome though. Just put 2 scoops of protein in with some milk, add a banana in there maybe some peanut butter. And bam you have a nice big meal that you can make and eat in 2 minutes.

BigTallOx
08-21-2008, 02:44 PM
After reading this thread, I think it's time for lunch break #2. I think maybe mexican this time...

Gable
08-21-2008, 02:51 PM
PB and honey?? Damn that sounds good as hell. I'm gonna try that.

I'm hungry now too after reading that.

Protien shakes are awesome though. Just put 2 scoops of protein in with some milk, add a banana in there maybe some peanut butter. And bam you have a nice big meal that you can make and eat in 2 minutes.

That reminds me of one of my favorite shakes,
2 scoops of Nitrean
16oz milk
1 nanner
tbsp of peanut butter
a big squirt of honey

blend and enjoy.. sometimes I top it with a bit of cinnamon..

Its awesome.. like two Hustler centerfolds having lesbian sex in your mouth awesome.

borracho
08-21-2008, 03:03 PM
That reminds me of one of my favorite shakes,

the only way that could be better is if you use two-three scoops opticen

ljs102
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM

Are you doing making it with the powder or the liquid? I probably drink a 1/2 gallon of the liquid a day, but the powder sounds more economical.

Gable
08-21-2008, 03:49 PM
I use the powder, go to Sam's and get the huge tub of it.. its MUCHO cheaper.

Tennessee Mike
08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
funny.I was just talking about that with my wife.The powder would be cheaper.

joey54
08-21-2008, 04:56 PM
For the record.Tonight Im eating Polish Kielbasa with perogies and sour cream.Maybe a few Becks Dark if I feel like it.

Well done! Polish Power!

Don't forget about the haluski.

Tennessee Mike
08-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Well done! Polish Power!

Don't forget about the haluski.

Indeed.Polish/German for me.