View Full Version : 3rd Annual Children's Christmas Classic Bench meet

bigbadwolfe
08-27-2008, 08:09 PM
CHILDREN'S CHRISTMAS CLASSIC
TOUCH N' GO BENCHPRESS CONTEST
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 6th 2008

Meet Site: Breakaway RecPlex ~ 6301 US Route 127 ~ Celina, Ohio

Start Time: Meet starts at 12 Noon ~ Rules meeting at 11:30 AM

Entry Fee: $30 plus a NEW UNOPENED Toy equal to approx. $20 All toys are to be donated to "O.U.R Home Family Resource Center" to be distributed to families in need during the Christmas Holiday.

Weigh-ins: Friday, December 5th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday, December 6th from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM

PLEASE REGISTER IN ADVANCE SO WE DONT HOLD UP THE MEET

Weight Classes: We will be using 4 divisions for the Mens Open:
Lightweight ~ Middleweight ~ Heavyweight ~ Super Heavyweight
Teens, Womens, and Masters over 40 will be decided by formula

Basic Rules: Bench Press Shirts of any ply allowed ~ Wrist Wraps and belts are allowed ~ ELBOW WRAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED ~ Singlets are not required ~ No Bouncing Bar off Chest ~ Must wait for Rack Signal ~ You may lift your Head ~ Your feet must stay in contact with the floor ~ Your Butt must stay in contact with the bench.

Tentative Guest Pro Lifters Appearing (Subject to change) ~
Laura Phelps, Jason Fry, Nick Winters, Mike Wolfe, George Halbert, and more to be added

Send all entries to: Mike Wolfe
310 West Market St
Celina, Ohio 45822
* You may send Cash, Check, or Money Order. Make all Checks and Money Orders Payable to Mike Wolfe

* Please bring the New Unopened Toy with you the Day of the event

* For more info feel free to call: (419) 584-2393 after 4pm Weekdays
email: bigbadwolfe900@yahoo.com

Weightclass ~ Men's open:

Lightweight 0 pounds to 165 pounds _______

Middleweight166 pounds to 220 pounds _______

Heavyweight 221 pounds to 275 pounds _______

Super Heavyweight276 pounds to Unlimited _______

Teens _______

Womens _______

Masters _______

By singing this waiver I here by give up and waive all legal rights or actions against Mike Wolfe, Breakaway RecPlex, and any of there Staff including all of the Spotters, the Loaders, the Judges, and Anyone else that Mike Wolfe and or Breakaway Recplex have on hand helping with the Children's Christmas Classic Touch n' Go Bench Press Contest held on 12/6/08 in the event that I am hurt, injured, or killed.

signed:__________________________ dated:____________________

Parent/Guardian if under 18:___________________________________

There will only be 50 spots filled so get all entries in by Nov. 22nd 2008

Thank You for partaking in this Charitable Event. Mike Wolfe!!!!!

bigbadwolfe
08-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Just paste it and send to me :) This meet will be alot of fun, and we will be having and after party at Smedley's Irish Pub and Grill downtown Celina afterwards. Last years after party was a blast and brought out everyones A Game in the Drinking department. Them Damn Jersey Boys sure can drink :) Hahahahaha!!!!

Hope to see all of you there!!!!

Wolfy!!!!!

JayM181
08-27-2008, 09:03 PM
Mike.. Sign me up for the after Party. I'll try to keep up with the Jersey boys. Oh yeah, sign me up for the Bench contest too.

smokinHawk
08-28-2008, 07:33 AM
what the heck light weight changed to 165 this year, got to drop weight now. auggggg

bigbadwolfe
08-28-2008, 01:50 PM
what the heck light weight changed to 165 this year, got to drop weight now. auggggg

Last year we only had 3 weight classes this year it will be back to 4. Had to many people complain about to much of a difference in bodyweights. Start dieting Fat Boy :)

Wolfy!!!

Jorge Sanchez
08-28-2008, 02:06 PM
Great idea.

smokinHawk
08-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Last year we only had 3 weight classes this year it will be back to 4. Had to many people complain about to much of a difference in bodyweights. Start dieting Fat Boy :)

Wolfy!!!
i liked that fact i had some competition last year, now how is going to give me some? Jason? if that fat boy can diet down to, i still gonna crush him :moon:

Erik 23
08-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Count me in ive been preparing for this meet all year I had a blast last year any one that wants to compete should definately do this contest There were all types of lifters competing men women kids, it was just all around fun And i met a lot of great lifters there Matt wenning George halbert Mike Wolfe Jay fry It was Just a blast.I hope this contest turns into a regular meet.as its for a great cause

NickW
08-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Can't wait, looking forward to this meet! I will be there with bells on..........and nothing else!:moon:

pocoloco blanka
08-29-2008, 04:26 PM
i liked that fact i had some competition last year, now how is going to give me some? Jason? if that fat boy can diet down to, i still gonna crush him :moon:my goal for this meet was to set a pr. now my goal is to hand smokinhawk his ass on a silver platter!!!!:evillaugh::tuttut:

bigbadwolfe
08-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I'll have the Silver platter sitting on the annunce table with me. So we will see who hands who their Booty :)

You both better diet cause as of right now you both are to Fat to make 165 :)

pocoloco blanka
08-30-2008, 09:02 AM
im under 180.. getting closer

bigbadwolfe
08-30-2008, 10:11 AM
im under 180.. getting closer

Johnathon smoked 425 today in a single ply at 180. You better get busy and get your butt out here on Saturdays!!! Carb load Friday night so you are ready to go in the morning!!!!!

JayM181
08-30-2008, 09:52 PM
Good job today Jonathan.
Jason... I'm getting really close to that 500. I need you there bro.

pocoloco blanka
08-31-2008, 11:58 AM
Good job today Jonathan.
thanks jay. glad to hear jonathon finally is going some where. i will be there next saturday for sure, i start my official training this week. just took some time to get my weight down and my head straight. i have gotten weak so it will take me a month to get back where i need to be.:hello: stay strong my friends.......

smokinHawk
08-31-2008, 04:58 PM
my goal for this meet was to set a pr. now my goal is to hand smokinhawk his ass on a silver platter!!!!:evillaugh::tuttut:
we will see
ill still smoke you raw with you in your shirt at the same weight :evillaugh:
come on give me some competition

I'll have the Silver platter sitting on the annunce table with me. So we will see who hands who their Booty :)
You both better diet cause as of right now you both are to Fat to make 165 :)
if i think about loosing weight i drop 5 lbs, shouldnt be a problem, will probably try and do it real slow so i dont loose any strength, only need to loose about 5 lbs then drop the rest in water, heck the rex plex has a sanu to, so it wont be to hard
we all cant be lightweights like you mike though.

Johnathon smoked 425 today in a single ply at 180. You better get busy and get your butt out here on Saturdays!!! Carb load Friday night so you are ready to go in the morning!!!!!
thanks for the help coach wolfey couldnt have done it without you, know hopefully i can set 10lb pr's each time i come like Jay does.

Good job today Jonathan.
each week gets closer and closer, youll get it next time we are there.

AJ Roberts
09-02-2008, 07:30 AM
If my forearm heals up i'll be there benching.

bigbadwolfe
09-03-2008, 06:26 PM
If my forearm heals up i'll be there benching.

Hell if nothing else drive up for the After Party :)

Philly Cheese Steaks and Irish Car bombs!!!!

Here is a quick clip from last years party :)

http://media.putfile.com/mike-wolfe-carbomb

JayM181
09-03-2008, 06:58 PM
I love Philly Cheese Steaks... Never tried Irish Car bombs. Sounds like a fun drink!!!