PDA

View Full Version : weightloss hopefull

canapple
03-28-2002, 09:29 AM
I have been walking for a few months in an attempt to lose weight so far I haven't lost much.I'm trying to switch to a vegetarian menu slowly as I'm not always sure how to replace my protein. I saw this add for a product called Micro-cal where they said these cows in a field kept losing weight because the field was filled with navybean plants. Any way I've decided I no longer can afford to be fat I have high blood pressure and was told to lose weight by my Dr. so I ordered some of this stuff.I've tried all kinds of other diets without success, low carb, high carb, high protein weight watchers etc. Its all natural so I don't see any problem, nothing to make me hyper or stop me from sleeping.Their web site is new but apparently the product has been around for a while.If anyone else has tried this I 'd be interested to know. :cool:

Jane
03-28-2002, 10:07 AM
If you don't mind me asking, why are you switching to vegetarian?

Cue-Ball
03-28-2002, 11:32 AM
I don't think that changing to a vegetarian diet is going to help you lose weight. Gaining muscle on a vegetarian diet is very hard and muscle is what burns calories.

You'd probably be better off eating 6 small meals per day of "clean" foods. You probably aren't eating enough (overweight or not).

Why don't you post your current daily diet and then the people here will be better able to help you.

Jane
03-28-2002, 12:08 PM
Read the steps I wrote in this thread.
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11497

Tryska
03-28-2002, 12:12 PM
so what's your blood type?

Jane
03-28-2002, 12:13 PM
lmao.

(don't go vegetarian)

Tryska
03-28-2002, 12:13 PM
i was serious.

GeneticallyGifted
03-28-2002, 04:04 PM
changing you diet in drastic fashion (vegen) won't help you lose weight. It's the calorie intake and the exercise that you perform and the intensity that you perform at the dictates you weight loss. I hope that pill helps you,but know that you have to help it by exercising...or else it won't be worth that hard earned buck you paid for it.

speaking the truth

Zalxder
03-28-2002, 04:46 PM
how you lose weight. lower cals, lift weights, do cardio, all with alot of intensity, diets dont work