PDA

View Full Version : Results

chris mason
08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to raise awareness about this product. It is truly one of our best products. In fact, in terms of adding size and strength it IS our best product and one of the very best on the market.

The biggest and strongest men and women in the world use the product. They buy it from us, or ask for it if they are a sponsored athlete. It is one of two products (Nitrean being the other), that Westside Barbell requests monthly. The athletes at their gym love it (for good reason).

I personally use the product daily. In fact, as of late, I have been double dosing it daily. Everyone I have personally recommended the product to has loved it as well.

It is no coincidence it has quickly become one of our best sellers. I honestly believe it should be our best seller. It is THAT good.

If you have not tried it, please do so. I know you will be glad you did.

clawhammer_33
09-01-2008, 11:30 AM
I'll try it if it makes me look like you Chris.

Hazerboy
09-01-2008, 12:31 PM
Lawl I'm glad you're upfront about your advertising here, instead of trying to be sneaky.

But more on point yeah I'll probaply buy some when I get some cash. What, specifically, makes results so good?

Oh and where can I take a gander at some of these "studies" you guys have had done on results?

dumbbell
09-04-2008, 08:09 PM
I'm taking advantage of the September 10% off sale to try some.

Looking forward to it after all that I've heard about it.

chris mason
09-04-2008, 08:55 PM
Lawl I'm glad you're upfront about your advertising here, instead of trying to be sneaky.

But more on point yeah I'll probaply buy some when I get some cash. What, specifically, makes results so good?

Oh and where can I take a gander at some of these "studies" you guys have had done on results?

The studies we used when formulating the product were done by independent labs. We did not do them or commission them. That is part and parcel to everything we formulate. We take proven research from others and use it to help us formulate our products. We also have recently brought on one of the best minds in the business when it comes to solid formulation.

Chris