PDA

View Full Version : Results

chris mason
08-31-2008, 11:03 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to raise awareness about this product. It is truly one of our best products. In fact, in terms of adding size and strength it IS our best product and one of the very best on the market.

The biggest and strongest men and women in the world use the product. They buy it from us, or ask for it if they are a sponsored athlete. It is one of two products (Nitrean being the other), that Westside Barbell requests monthly. The athletes at their gym love it (for good reason).

I personally use the product daily. In fact, as of late, I have been double dosing it daily. Everyone I have personally recommended the product to has loved it as well.

It is no coincidence it has quickly become one of our best sellers. I honestly believe it should be our best seller. It is THAT good.

If you have not tried it, please do so. I know you will be glad you did.

Eric Downey
09-01-2008, 09:48 AM
I"ve been taking it for about 4 months now and love it. Taste great, mixes easy and you feel it faster than anything ive ever taken. Personally I take mine 20 min b4 training and feel it working by my first set.

Lones Green
09-01-2008, 09:53 AM
i've been trying the doubled up serving for a bit now, we'll see if i notice any strength gains.

vdizenzo
09-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Results is definitely a very well thought out product. You can't argue with the science behind it.

Ben Moore
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Once I come off of low carb for a while I'll be doubling up on the dose like some of the others have. It's a great product!

Travis Bell
09-01-2008, 10:18 AM
I doubled up for the two weeks going into the ProAm and I remember telling Chris how shocked I was when all of a sudden my strength skyrocketed. It works really really well.

I've also put on some great size in the time I've been taking it

Travis Bell
09-01-2008, 10:18 AM
i've been trying the doubled up serving for a bit now, we'll see if i notice any strength gains.

right about the 2 week time you'll really notice it

RedSpikeyThing
09-01-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey Chris I've got some extra pocket money ($40-$50 / month) and would like your input on Results. I can either buy a) Creatine, multi plus and fish oil, or b) Results. Which would you reccomend?

samj
09-01-2008, 10:56 AM
Im gonna buy a load dont care that the shippins ridiculous

Eric Downey
09-01-2008, 11:10 AM
right about the 2 week time you'll really notice it

did you take 2 scoops twice a day or 4 once?

Travis Bell
09-01-2008, 11:23 AM
I did two scoops twice a day. 2 scoops pre workout and then 2 more later in the evening. Worked like a charm

chris mason
09-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Hey Chris I've got some extra pocket money ($40-$50 / month) and would like your input on Results. I can either buy a) Creatine, multi plus and fish oil, or b) Results. Which would you reccomend?

My honest opinion was that if I could only afford one supplement per month I would get RESULTS. Protein, multi, fish are all good, but if I could just take one it would be RESULTS.

Lones Green
09-01-2008, 03:12 PM
I did two scoops twice a day. 2 scoops pre workout and then 2 more later in the evening. Worked like a charm

yeah, i've been doing 2 scoops with my pre workout shake and 2 scoops with my post workout shake. either flavor RESULTS with vanilla MAXIMUS tastes great.

lackie
09-01-2008, 03:17 PM
what are you guys taking it with? I take it with water and would have to say "taste great" isn't the first that comes to mind and I've a lot of different products.

RedSpikeyThing
09-01-2008, 03:38 PM
My honest opinion was that if I could only afford one supplement per month I would get RESULTS. Protein, multi, fish are all good, but if I could just take one it would be RESULTS.

cool, I'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks :)

chris mason
09-01-2008, 03:39 PM
what are you guys taking it with? I take it with water and would have to say "taste great" isn't the first that comes to mind and I've a lot of different products.

I would be the first to agree with you although taste is subjective and it is all relative. Compared to some of the amino blends (which it is not) on the market it tastes great. Compared to Nitrean or MAXIMUS perhaps not so good. Drink it for the results, not the taste.

Lones Green
09-01-2008, 04:30 PM
i actually like the taste of the cherry. try something like the essential amino acid supplement ON puts out, and RESULTS tastes like drinking a cold coke compared to hot dog pee. i got a sample of the ON stuff and i can't even explain how bad it tastes.

Buccos1
09-01-2008, 06:28 PM

I'm on my second tub of the orange and actually like the taste of it. BTW, this stuff is great. My DL has gone up the past two months (multi-PRs) after being stuck for a long time. The only thing I have done different (including training) is this product!

chris mason
09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
i actually like the taste of the cherry. try something like the essential amino acid supplement ON puts out, and RESULTS tastes like drinking a cold coke compared to hot dog pee. i got a sample of the ON stuff and i can't even explain how bad it tastes.

Yep, and while I hate to give props to the competition, it is nigh impossible to make an amino-only, or amino laden product taste good.

Chris

Gable
09-01-2008, 07:43 PM

I'll second that. I take a big scoop of ON bcaa's and 2 scoops Nitrean pre and post workout... Even Nitrean can't cover the taste of that stuff..

Results rocks, I've been using it for a few months and love it. The taste is ok, I just chug it quick and don't worry about it. I'm not drinking it to enjoy the taste.

I see a few folks mix it with Vanilla Nitrean or Opticen, I'm gonna have to try that.

chris mason
09-01-2008, 07:44 PM
Speaking of amino acid laden products. Mike Wolfe, do you remember the "Garbage" formulation I had you sample? I know it didn't taste good, but it was loaded with essential aminos and a protease complex (at viable doses). We might just have to reconsider that product and bring it to market...

AJ Roberts
09-02-2008, 07:48 AM
Have to agree with Chris and say that Results is the best product ATLarge carries. I have been using it for the last few months and freaking love it!

Lones Green
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
I'll second that. I take a big scoop of ON bcaa's and 2 scoops Nitrean pre and post workout... Even Nitrean can't cover the taste of that stuff..

Results rocks, I've been using it for a few months and love it. The taste is ok, I just chug it quick and don't worry about it. I'm not drinking it to enjoy the taste.

I see a few folks mix it with Vanilla Nitrean or Opticen, I'm gonna have to try that.

get the BCAA pills. i have some by the bed, and take 10g post workout with my half MAXIMUS shake and RESULTS shake. if you burp, prepare yourself for an awful taste, but you don't taste them on the way down.