PDA

View Full Version : Sandwiches

ResistancE1
09-01-2008, 07:02 PM
How effective would eating two sandwiches for lunch and dinner be? The sandwiches would be made with multi-grain bread, and would vary from chicken, turkey, tuna, and pbj's.

40 Nunc
09-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Too vague... Whats the rest of your diet look like? Are you bulking or cutting? What are your maintenance calorie numbers?

ResistancE1
09-01-2008, 07:36 PM
heh sorry about that, your def. right. I guess I wanted to know if 4-5 sandwiches a day was a good idea or not.

My current strict diet for my first week of school has been:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

7:00 - Kellogg's Smart Smart Oat Bites Cereal, and an extra 8 oz of milk.

11:30 - Two Sandwiches (PBJ on multi-grain), 32 oz of milk, salad two hard boil eggs, protein shake (milk and one scoop of whey)

3:00 - 2 protein bars

6:00 - two sandwiches (tuna, chicken, or turkey, on mult-grain) with small amount of mayo

8:00 - protein shake (same as above)

sometime later on - some peanuts

------------------------------------------------------------------
Also a gallon of water a day.

ResistancE1
09-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Here is my fitday. Any advice or input would be great!

FitDay (http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=resistance1)

Eric Cartman
09-02-2008, 12:01 PM
What are your goals?

ResistancE1
09-02-2008, 12:23 PM
well I am up 30 lbs from this time last year and I really would like to keep going but my budget is tight this year. So i guess this year i plan to decrease my my body fat and chizzle out a bit, while at the same time keep my current strength.

Eric Cartman
09-02-2008, 01:42 PM
First of all, when you ask a question on these forums, always be as specific as you can about your goals, your current stats and routine, etc.. Else nobody has any idea what you are talking about...

Second, if you are trying to lose weight and keep strength, there is no reason that you should eat that much bread per day... too many carbs, and also bread is famous for making people fat.. I'm sure there is a scientific reason for this, but trust me, its true..

If you are gonna eat bread, no more then 4 slices a day, and make it Stone Ground Whole Wheat bread..

EC

dumbbell
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I agree about the bread. Maybe try using only one slice per sandwich with the same amount of stuff inside.