PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Reynolds Workout and MINE!! Help!

kevind345
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
I googled Ryan Reynold's workout and found this. http://www.sixpacknow.com/ryan_reynolds_workout.html

Seems pretty simple, its everything I already know. Lots of protein, good carbs/fat, lots of smaller meals. He says in that interview that they had the food down to a science, so he would gain little fat but, still gain muscle.

My question: Where Should I start as far as a targeted amount of Calories/fat/carbs?

I'm 5-9/10 167, at about 13%BF, just doing the general equation of 18*167 puts me at: 3000 cals, so let me know where I should start please!!!!! Thanks!!

tricep
09-02-2008, 09:12 PM
What are your goals?

JoseAlonso
09-02-2008, 09:34 PM
Sadly and very man-crush like, his goal is to look like another dude. Not his face or anything, just his body because he likes Ryan Reynolds' body. Life's weird, huh?.

kevind345
09-05-2008, 06:42 AM
1. You're a complete moron, and why would you waste your time posting BS.
2. You're a complete moron, I never said anything about wanting to have a body like his, just that I would like to achieve what he did, you D bag.
3. Find something to do with your life, I posted to get serious answers, and you now wasted 5 minutes of life that I will never get back. Your ****ing dumb!

kevind345
09-05-2008, 06:49 AM
What are your goals?

My goals are updated now in my signature, but I'm around 165 right now 13% and ultimately I'd like to be around 185-190 and defined, so preferably under 8%

So I'm looking to put on a good 15-20lbs of PURE muscle, if anyone else looks at this, is it REALLY possible to gain muscle and loose body fat at the same time, or is that just a lie and the bulk/cut routine is the only way to go?

ehubbard
09-05-2008, 07:20 AM
It's not a lie, but the vast majority of people are incapable of having the discpiline it takes to control there diet and put in the hard work consistantly to get it done. Some people are not genetically predisposed to gaining muscle and loosing fat at the same time. Given your size and strength goals you would probably be better off training hard and eating a high calorie clean diet. I surely hope you did not pay to get access to this bull-**** program. The program you need is listed in your signature (Squat, bench and deadlift) since those are your goals right? Get strong first and then you can worry about cutting down to a more girlish figure.

kevind345
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
It's not a lie, but the vast majority of people are incapable of having the discpiline it takes to control there diet and put in the hard work consistantly to get it done. Some people are not genetically predisposed to gaining muscle and loosing fat at the same time. Given your size and strength goals you would probably be better off training hard and eating a high calorie clean diet. I surely hope you did not pay to get access to this bull-**** program. The program you need is listed in your signature (Squat, bench and deadlift) since those are your goals right? Get strong first and then you can worry about cutting down to a more girlish figure.

Haha all true, thanks for the advice, no I would never pay for some program, I just found that on google, how often should I lift to get results, I've been doing 3-4 full bodys a week...?

JoseAlonso
09-09-2008, 01:19 PM
1. You're a complete moron, and why would you waste your time posting BS.
2. You're a complete moron, I never said anything about wanting to have a body like his, just that I would like to achieve what he did, you D bag.
3. Find something to do with your life, I posted to get serious answers, and you now wasted 5 minutes of life that I will never get back. Your ****ing dumb!

Stop bickering like a woman, kid. It's just weird that you pay attention to his body so much that you looked up his routine. What did he achieve?. He was scrawny as can be back in his Van Wilder days and he's gained 20 pounds since then. He's just the typical skinny to normal person that everyone exaggerates because they got used to seeing him be abnormally skinny. You've got to take in the fact that in Hollywood there's also a lot of effects one including lighting, which can make you look a lot more defined. I've found something to do with my life, I'm two years from becoming a sports agent. I'm not the one looking at other dudes wanting to be like them.

P.S-I notice you must not be too comfortable with your sexuality just by how you responded to my sarcasm. Man crushes must suck when you like girls at the same time, eh?.

WillNoble
09-09-2008, 01:45 PM

thats sound advice

Brad08
09-09-2008, 01:59 PM
how much can Reynolds bench??

WillNoble
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
who cares, he has a 6-pack and mildly vascular arms.

thats all that matters anyway.....

JoseAlonso
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
"I'd work one body part per day, as in: chest day, back day, shoulder day, leg day, with arms mixed in. Don't know what I was benching. I remember it wasn't anything to brag about".

Brad08
09-09-2008, 02:04 PM
I keep trying to do a "leg day" but my back keeps getting in the way.