PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate breakfast sandwich

BFGUITAR
09-05-2008, 12:02 PM
This is a simple easy thing to make that will make you DROOL.

All you need is

1) Bread (whole wheat for me of course)
2) Peanutbutter
3) Banana
4) Nutella
5) Graham crackers

It's a sandwich, I don't think I need to tell you how to make it. I personally like to crush up the graham crackers. Wash this down with 2 scoops of Nitrean in milk and you have one hardcore high calorie breakfast. There is quite a bit of sugar in the nutella but nothing too bad. If you use natty PB you can minimize the sugar. I don't mind carbs from banana's because I know there is quite a bit of good starch in them. As well the nutella and PB give you some nice healthy fats.

I don't know about you guys, but I NEED carbs in the morning to function. Otherwise my body just feels like ****. Some people need morning coffee, I need morning carbs.
Enjoy!

drew
09-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Where's the bacon? It can't be a breakfast sandwich without bacon.

borracho
09-05-2008, 01:05 PM
yea...I was expecting some thing like:

1/4lb steak (bacon/sausage/ham is ok too)
4 eggs
hash browns
toast/tortilla
16oz milk with a scoop nitrean

There...that looks like the ultimate breakfast...nope...not quite...I forgot to add a healthy serving of biscuits and gravey.

Now it is complete.

edit: but, that sandwich does look good for a pre-work out snack....

drew
09-05-2008, 01:28 PM
edit: but, that sandwich does look good for a pre-work out snack....

Or a snack to get me from the door of the kitchen to the refrigerator.

DriVenWitHin
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
For my leaning stage

Whole grain english muffin toasted of course, 4 egg whites nuked in tiny side dish bowl ( great trick because when its done, looks like an egg mcmuffin style egg ONLY NOT THE PISS THEY GIVE YOU) One slice of Non-fat cheese. To wash it down skim milk or water/chocolate or vanilla or mint choco chip muscle milk low fat.

BFGUITAR
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
My sandwich is for the "I have no time to cook and am lazy" student. lol

cphafner
09-09-2008, 06:47 PM
a breakfast sandwich has to include bacon, eggs, and cheese. If you can throw on home fries that is even better. I let others make them for me. My work caf, deli, dunkin donuts, etc.

Code_B
09-09-2008, 08:30 PM
For my leaning stage

Whole grain english muffin toasted of course, 4 egg whites nuked in tiny side dish bowl ( great trick because when its done, looks like an egg mcmuffin style egg ONLY NOT THE PISS THEY GIVE YOU) One slice of Non-fat cheese. To wash it down skim milk or water/chocolate or vanilla or mint choco chip muscle milk low fat.

I really like the sound of that. When I used to work at Noah's bagels we would micro the eggs or fake eggs too. How long do you put the eggs in2 the microwave for?

Shangers
09-11-2008, 12:49 AM
I do something similar, Drivenwithin. Thomas' english muffins has some low carb ones that are like 100 cals. only. Get one of those, toast it up. Take an egg and put it in a bowl and break up the yolk and stir it around. Microwave this for 1 min. Scoop out the egg(looks sorta like the egg in Sausage McMuffins with Egg). Put the egg on the english muffin, add a slice of cheese, and a slice of turkey or ham. Microwave all of this for 30 secs if you like your cheese melted. Eat with hot sauce.

Pretty healthy and pretty tasty too.

Guitar90
09-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I've always been a fan of sausage, bacon and fried eggs, served up with BBQ sauce.
Eat it on whatever bread/baguette you want... It's just a breakfast in a sandwich :D

Davor
09-15-2008, 12:52 AM
You like egg-battered bread? It's awesome if you havent tried. Just crack an egg, scramble it in a bowl and smear it all over slices of bread. Both sides.

Now fry that bastard up in a pan on the stove till its brown to your liking. Then put stuff in between slices. It adds extra protein, calories, and keeps the sandwich very moist so it goes down easy. Yeah baby

Ben Moore
09-15-2008, 07:49 AM
You like egg-battered bread? It's awesome if you havent tried. Just crack an egg, scramble it in a bowl and smear it all over slices of bread. Both sides.
Now fry that bastard up in a pan on the stove till its brown to your liking. Then put stuff in between slices. It adds extra protein, calories, and keeps the sandwich very moist so it goes down easy. Yeah baby

You do know this is also called French Toast, right? :D

j8715
09-16-2008, 05:17 PM
no love for taylor ham aka pork roll?

it is what helped artie lang build his impressive physique.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GA3H2FEJL._AA280_.jpg

Trevorthefatguy
09-22-2008, 03:57 PM

lol i was just thinking that as i was reading the threads.. :)

i have cut a hole out of both slices of bread and fried an egg in the middle of it in the pan of course and then put cheese, sausage and egg whites in it. It SLAMS and is calorie dense! :D

P R E S S U R E
11-02-2008, 05:10 PM
oatmeal with some protein powder is great at breakfast too

Painzer
11-02-2008, 07:48 PM

LOL! I was thinking the same thing as soon as I read it....

juggz
11-03-2008, 01:25 PM
im guna try that...

guile
11-04-2008, 09:24 AM
good stuff, going to give it a go!

charliebigspuds
01-11-2009, 12:38 PM
Breakfast.
Milk/oats/weight Gain/peanut Butter/flaxseed Oil/frozen Berries.
Omg..Oops for got the bread
2 TOAST
LOL

J Mac0123
01-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Had a steak sandwich with a runny egg on top and a glass of nitrean this morning, yummeh.

Big Jay
01-17-2009, 04:48 PM
:drooling:
this thread has made me hungry for french toast, with bacon and ketchup between slices