PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Light = Amazing

jAy_Dub
09-10-2008, 07:21 PM
I cant get enough of this stuff. I drink anywhere from .5 - 1.5 gallons of it per day. Its great. A gallon only has 80 cals total, and with me dieting it doesnt get much better to suppress my sugar cravings I get throughout the day. Anyone who's on a calorie restricted diet should check this stuff out. Stuff like propel water has 3x the cals and tastes like complete **** in comparison to crystal light. I like it even better than gatorade (which I cant drink at the moment anyway).

Anyone else a Crystal Light addict?

Reko
09-10-2008, 07:24 PM
No, but I went through a kool aid phase not too long ago.... kinda craving it now, thanks lol.

jAy_Dub
09-10-2008, 07:27 PM
haha I knew you damn powerlifters would have something to say about it

cphafner
09-10-2008, 07:30 PM
If I'm home there is a cup within arms reach. Lemonade sitting next to me now.

=Travis=
09-10-2008, 07:35 PM
my wife started buying those littel packets for a 20oz water bottle and they were good. I keep telling her to buy the damn bucket so we can make a gallon but I guess that's not as cool as the little packets. The lemonade was awesome. The peach tea was pretty good as well.

Ben Moore
09-10-2008, 07:45 PM
I like the orange sunrise and the lemonade.

jAy_Dub
09-11-2008, 08:48 AM
my wife started buying those littel packets for a 20oz water bottle and they were good. I keep telling her to buy the damn bucket so we can make a gallon but I guess that's not as cool as the little packets. The lemonade was awesome. The peach tea was pretty good as well.

Yea I like the lemonade as well. My favorite is the caffeinated strawberry kind but they only come in the small packets.

ehubbard
09-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Will this stuff mask the foulness of Waxy Maize Starch?

jAy_Dub
09-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Will this stuff mask the foulness of Waxy Maize Starch?

I've never had WM but I'm sure it would definitely help. You control how strong the taste is by how much water you put in it.