PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Finding New Breakfast

Barcelona
09-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Ok guys, I'm basically getting sick of the same pb&j sandwich every morning, or scrambled eggs. I seriously need to find something new to eat, otherwise I will skip breakfast altogether. Please help, tell me what you guys are eating:(

beaverfootball
09-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Still eat those eggs you just gotta mix it up.. I usually dice up a bunch of veggies and throw them in every meal.. Onions , peppers, whatever. And meat too... Like ham turkey ya know. Gotta mix up the egg recipe or yes they do get boring. Oh and a pb and banana is pretty good sandwhich :) give it a shot.

ryuage
09-11-2008, 12:01 AM
steak

Barcelona
09-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Still eat those eggs you just gotta mix it up.. I usually dice up a bunch of veggies and throw them in every meal.. Onions , peppers, whatever. And meat too... Like ham turkey ya know. Gotta mix up the egg recipe or yes they do get boring. Oh and a pb and banana is pretty good sandwhich :) give it a shot.

So that's what you eat every morning? And the pb and banana sandwhich you eat includes jelly? Sounds kinda dry otherwise. Thanks for the info, anyone else other then the steak dude?

markdk86
09-11-2008, 05:52 AM
Oatmeal with blueberries or bananas. Variations of egg recipes. Shakes. And I give up because I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet.

Brad08
09-11-2008, 07:45 AM
Ok guys, I'm basically getting sick of the same pb&j sandwich every morning, or scrambled eggs. I seriously need to find something new to eat, otherwise I will skip breakfast altogether. Please help, tell me what you guys are eating:(

Damn, breakfast is awesome. Scrambled eggs w/ cheese and diced up meat/sausage. Toast with jelly. Milk. Fruit. A couple or four frozen waffles w/ syrup. Bagels. Steak heated up in teh skillet and then tossed with the scrambled eggs. Fry up a big skillet of hashbrowns, add eggs and cheese and onion or mushroom and make a scrambler. If you're dieting or trying to be healthy, scramble some eggs/eggwhites, add diced tomatoes from a can, add some black beans (rinsed) from a can, and maybe some cheese. Place any or all of the above in a tortilla w/ salsa and call it a breakfast burrito. Make protein pancakes. Or whip up some Bisquik and make pancakes. Gigantic bowl of non-**** cereal, add chopped up fresh strawberries/blueberries/raspberries/banana, and maybe a scoop or two of vanilla protein powder. Giant bowl of oatmeal with protein powder, fresh fruit & chopped walnuts. McDonald's bacon egg & cheese biscuits. Hardees Steak Egg and Cheese sandwiches. Any breakfast buffet.

damn, I'm getting tired of typing.

Unreal
09-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Cereal, toast, pancakes, pizza, left over chinese, left over steak, left overs of any kind, cottage cheese, shakes, sandwiches, waffles, french toast, hashbrowns, spagetti, yogurt.

Seriously, what can't you eat for breakfast. Open the fridge or cabinet and just grab something.

Spartan936
09-11-2008, 10:20 AM
I had barley, lentils, and milk for breakfast.

beaverfootball
09-11-2008, 10:47 AM
oh on the pb and banana sandwhich, just be prepared to drink like a quart of milk :) its very filling.

hellagrant
09-11-2008, 11:11 AM
If you are looking to bulk, go with bacon.

1) Dice up bacon and fry it before adding in veggies and scrambled eggs.
2) Fry slices of bacon and add it to a sandwhich, or place it in a breakfast burrito w/ eggs, cheese and veggies.
3) Dice up bacon, fry, and add it to oatmeal or grits.

I love bacon.:drooling::drooling:

If I know I will be in a hurry in the morning, I make smoothies the night before and place it in the fridge.

Steak and eggs are always good and as long as you are just frying the steak and not grilling, should take no more than 10 mins to make.

If you are down with asian food try congee. It is basically cooked rice that you boil to make a soup. I add in little bit of oatmeal, brown rice, chicken, carrots, etc. Kinda like the grits for asians. Good, morning, comfort food.

Barcelona
09-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Good stuff, thanks