PDA

View Full Version : Need an on the go breakfast that won't destroy my stomach

yankeekd25
09-11-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a pretty long history of stomach aches. Most of the time when I eat something in the morning I have to run to the bathroom within 15 minutes of consumption. I commute to college which is about 25-30 mins away and I drive on the Interstate. I'm afraid to eat anything that'll give me a stomach ache as getting off of an exit and going to take a dump will cost me too much time. I have to be in my first class my 9. I usually leave my house a little after 8. To top it off, I'm not a huge breakfast person to begin with- don't really like eggs (except hard boiled which kill my stomach at 7:30 in the morning), pancakes, sausage, bacon etc. On the weekends I eat waffles with PB and J, but like I said right after 15 mins I found myself on the potty. Any advice?

Gable
09-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Damn dude.. that sucks. Try some digestive supps, like acidopholous, or something. It might help.

I like eggs over english muffins with a slice of cheese. I eat em on the way to work, tasty easy to make and yummy.

There's always a huge shake. Oats, whey, milk, pb, honey... maybe that will help.

Good luck man, bummer about the tummy issue bro.

RedSpikeyThing
09-11-2008, 09:14 PM
get up earlier and have your dump at home?

Shangers
09-12-2008, 10:38 AM
I second RedSpikeyThing's advice. There is nothing better than the post-breakfast dump. I usually get it a little after I have my coffee. I'm talking massive thick coils of pure manpoop coming out. Good stuff.

liftstuff
09-12-2008, 10:48 AM
im not sure if this would be ok on your stomache seeing as how you have a very special case but I sometimes eat some kashi cereal or some kind of oat cereal, 2% milk with a lil whey sprinkled on top.

yankeekd25
09-12-2008, 11:02 AM
I tested it today. I ate 2 PB and J's and within 10 mins on the road I had to stop over somewhere. Not fun at all.

Ben Moore
09-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Digestive enzymes - sounds to me you have something a little off in your stomach. The enzymes will help to break down the food.