PDA

View Full Version : Is this enough?

.MN.
09-12-2008, 05:57 PM
Here's my current diet:

Breakfast: Banana, 2 big spoons of peanut butter, 2 packets of carnation plus 1 scoop of whey protein with 2 cups of milk.

Lunch: Whatever meat my school has, usually a cheeseburger and two cups of milk.

Post-workout: 2 Carnation packets + 1 scoop of whey protein with 2 cups of milk.

Somewhere between the two: Two cups of naked juice/orange juice/or milk

Dinner: Anything from spaghetti to steak.

Before bed: Oatmeal

Does anybody have suggestions for things to add to this?
I'm looking to make serious muscle gains over the next 8 months.

Vince123
09-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Maybe a protein shake during the day, and vitally one before bed aswell.

hintsas5
09-12-2008, 06:15 PM
not really sure how much you weigh, make sure you are getting one gram of protein per pound of lbm as a minimum. If you arent gaining any weight at all after a few weeks you should add another meal in, or anything to get more calories.

Brad08
09-13-2008, 06:09 AM
not really sure how much you weigh, make sure you are getting one gram of protein per pound of lbm as a minimum. If you arent gaining any weight at all after a few weeks you should add another meal in, or anything to get more calories.

basic but true

Tikiman
09-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Does anybody have suggestions for things to add to this?
I'm looking to make serious muscle gains over the next 8 months.

For starters, eat some real food. Ditch the stupid carnations packs, get some more veggies in or ANY for heavens sake. A cheeseburger is not a meal by itself.

cphafner
09-13-2008, 01:15 PM
Are you gaining weight on it currently? Just from eyeballing...it's looks like on cals over all. Light on protein. Light on carbs. Light on fat. Light on fiber...

.MN.
09-14-2008, 05:05 PM
Are you gaining weight on it currently? Just from eyeballing...it's looks like on cals over all. Light on protein. Light on carbs. Light on fat. Light on fiber...

Well I am pretty light. 140lbs.