PDA

View Full Version : My initial thoughts on Nitor

deeder
09-17-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey folks,

I finally caved and ordered some Nitor. Canadian customs held it for almost a week then charged me 10 bucks because they held it. B@stards...

I've been playing with the idea of cutting back down to the 90kg weight class. I still don't know what I'm going to do, but ordering Nitor was supposed to be my incentive.

I took 2 capsules this morning to test it out and right now I have to say Nitor == Powerthirst (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs)

I am feeling very energetic and my head feels really clear (even though I only had 6 hours of sleep last night). I'm not the least bit jittery yet which is pretty nice. I need to decide if I'm cutting down or not then I'll start taking Nitor for real. Today is just a 'trial run' I guess.

deeder
09-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Holy crap guys. I'm about two hours in right now and just buzzed from two capsules. I don't think I could handle the full dose. I'm a bit of a caffeine freak so I didn't expect this much of a reaction... All I can say is wow!

Invain
09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Lol. It is definitely powerful stuff. If 2 pills is doing that much for you then I'd definitely hold off on trying the full dose for a while. I had a friend try it once and he freaked out about an hour later.

Willie
09-17-2008, 06:39 PM
What do you mean "freaked out?"

I started off with the full dose and, other than not being hungry at all, I haven't had any bad effects. I've even been able to nap within a couple of hours of taking a dose...and I downed with 32 oz of Mt. Dew.

:scratch:

Invain
09-17-2008, 07:49 PM
For most people that don't use stimulants very often something like Nitor is going to affect them very differently than you or me. I'm the same as you, I can take a full dose of Nitor and then a couple caffeine pills before a workout and still feel fine.

When my friend tried the full dose of Nitor he had the same symptoms as something like a caffeine overdose.

Travis Bell
09-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Well you're supposed to work up to a full dose. You really shouldn't just jump in with a full dose. It should be on the piece of paper that comes with the bottle

Willie
09-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Well you're supposed to work up to a full dose. You really shouldn't just jump in with a full dose. It should be on the piece of paper that comes with the bottle

It was. I ignored it.

I've never done "stimulants" before and I wanted to see what the effects of a full dose would be on me. Had I encountered any negative effects, I would have decreased the dosage, but I haven't, so I have continued taking full dosage.

Well, except while I had the flu. It seemed irresponsible to consider taking Nitor while taking all the medication for the flu.

I have NOT taken more than the recommended 6 capsules daily, and never after 5 pm. I don't want to screw up my experiment, which, sadly, I did due to my flu and the attendant gorging on junk food. :tuttut: