PDA

View Full Version : Mr O Is Next Weekend, Who Is Coming?

SGT ROCK
09-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Sep 26 and 27 are the dates of the O, although not near as big as the Arnold, its still worth attending. If any of you are in town and need some tips on where to go, where to eat, where to stay and top nightclubs, just pm me. Anyone competing that needs a hand (Big Vinny!) please let me know and I will help you in any way that I can.

Semper Fi

jessekellum
09-19-2008, 04:53 PM
sgt. rock I'll be there a may need some help.I'm staying at treasure island-need some good places to eat,etc.Also would be cool to get a lift off at the meet.Thanks JK

Rob Luyando
09-21-2008, 04:36 PM
I will be there along with Frankle, Coker, Grandick, Heck, Vincent, Carp, Patterson, and many others

vdizenzo
09-21-2008, 05:07 PM
I will be there along with Frankle, Coker, Grandick, Heck, Vincent, Carp, Patterson, and many others

We are going to get our feed on! This is going to be a blast. I'll be giving you a shout on Friday Rob. I'll be trying not to drown in the wave pool at Mandalay Bay while you are holding down a chair at the MHP booth.

jessekellum
09-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Does anyone know where the weigh-in will be?I know it's at the orleans,but what room is it in and what time will it be open fri. to check weight?Any info will be appreciated.Sounds like it will be a very competitive meet.Look forward to seeing all of the guys and competing against the ones in my class.Looking forward to some good battles.JK

vdizenzo
09-21-2008, 07:18 PM
Does anyone know where the weigh-in will be?I know it's at the orleans,but what room is it in and what time will it be open fri. to check weight?Any info will be appreciated.Sounds like it will be a very competitive meet.Look forward to seeing all of the guys and competing against the ones in my class.Looking forward to some good battles.JK

I emailed for an itinerary. I would really like to know what's going on as well. I like to be well planned. Not knowing everything is making me a bit nuts.

Lones Green
09-21-2008, 07:20 PM
We are going to get our feed on! This is going to be a blast. I'll be giving you a shout on Friday Rob. I'll be trying not to drown in the wave pool at Mandalay Bay while you are holding down a chair at the MHP booth.

LOL at the mental picture this gave me Vinnie

Travis Bell
09-21-2008, 07:43 PM
hahaha can you imagine the look on the manager's face when he sees 10+ monsters walk in and head for the buffet. Rob smiles as he walks by and says "you're not makin any money tonight!"

man I wish I could be there. My boy Jason Fry will be there though

Lones Green
09-22-2008, 03:15 AM
hahaha can you imagine the look on the manager's face when he sees 10+ monsters walk in and head for the buffet. Rob smiles as he walks by and says "you're not makin any money tonight!"

man I wish I could be there. My boy Jason Fry will be there though

he may be a 181, but i've seen Fry eat a nice size plate of mexican after benching with my own 2 eyes!

bigbadwolfe
09-22-2008, 04:19 PM
he may be a 181, but i've seen Fry eat a nice size plate of mexican after benching with my own 2 eyes!

Jay can eat!!! And he is only 181 for contest time :)

mannydasher
09-22-2008, 04:58 PM
Is there anyway to watch it when it happens? Do they broadcast it?

Rob Luyando
09-23-2008, 07:52 AM
I talked with Inzer and he sadi that someone will be contacting the lifters to advise the exact location and time of weigh ins. It would be nice to know in advance so everyone idiot including myself that is droping wieight can time it just right. I don't want to weigh 259 any longer than I have to.

I will get Carp to get so pics of Vin in thw wave pool. I know he is staying at the same hotel. As for the Buffet I plan on shutting the Beligio down! And Travis is right they won't be making any money of the Powerlifters.

jessekellum
09-23-2008, 06:12 PM
I too will be at the Bellagio Friday.I plan on staying about 2 hours.And I agree with Rob,I don't want to be 198 for more than 10 seconds!So it would be nice if we knew where we were weighing in considering that it is tues. night and I am leaving very eary thurs.JK

vdizenzo
09-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Guys what do you think about 5:00 at the Bellagio buffet for dinner on Friday? I like eating early so I can get another big meal in before bed.

Rob Luyando
09-24-2008, 07:48 AM
Vin I was thinking 6:00 PM Firday night only because I have to be at the MHP booth till 5:00 PM If I can get out of the booth early I will head over to the beligio earlier. Talked with Kennelly he will be at the MHP booth as well and he's up for the buffett. I believe Frankl and Grandick may join us as well.

vdizenzo
09-24-2008, 02:14 PM
6:00 it is. Rhodes, our guy Kenny and I believe Chad Aichs is joining us as well. I'll still give you a shout on Friday. Good Times!

KarstenDD
09-24-2008, 07:51 PM
I just want to wish all of you competing this weekend good luck. I'm sure you guys are gonna do well and ogle the bejeezus out of the bikini girls in the warm up room.

chris mason
09-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Man, that sounds like a great time! Have fun guys!

Chris

vdizenzo
09-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Thanks guys. Karsten, I will miss you this Friday. A day without you is like a day without sunshine.

KarstenDD
09-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Thanks guys. Karsten, I will miss you this Friday. A day without you is like a day without sunshine.

It's going to be a sad, sad Friday. When are you leaving? Tomorrow?