PDA

View Full Version : gym pic

SoreFoot8343
09-19-2008, 06:34 PM
let me know if you guys can see this. i'm not a puter literate person.. If your able to view this please critique :)
THanks

SoreFoot8343
09-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Ok I can't get the zip file to "unzip" if anyone is puter savy can someone please fix this? as I have no clue!

Travis Bell
09-19-2008, 07:55 PM
First thing I'd recommend is having your spotters get their hands off the bar. That will really effect your groove. Move your belt down a little further so you can touch lower.

Other than that things look pretty good in the picture, but video would be even better :)

SoreFoot8343
09-19-2008, 08:49 PM
yeah it would of been nice if he wasnt touching the bar but heck.. when you have to beg for a spotter and a board holder I guess you cant be too picky? Atleast they aren't looking around the gym at the chicks while i'm trying not to kill myself LOL.. yeah I saw that new Spud Inc bench belt. I plan on ordering that this comming week. THanks :)

Travis Bell
09-19-2008, 08:58 PM
I hear ya. Its hard to get spotters and I understand being more safe than sorry. Do you guys have a decent power rack to bench in? Maybe this would help them to feel more comfortable stepping back away from the bar and letting you do your thing.

I don't know that you need to order a bench belt (but if you want to I'm sure it'll help) but I wear a 13mm belt, you've just gotta pull it down further. I can tell you have a shorter torso so touching low isn't as easy for you as it is for others. If you can touch lower though you'll hit that groove a little better.

Did you try those reverse band pulldowns?

freeride
09-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Don't ever let anyone wearing a bracelet spot for you. :)

youngguns
09-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Don't ever let anyone wearing a bracelet spot for you. :)

thats a very general statement...

Lones Green
09-20-2008, 11:37 AM
stop by knoxville next time you get a chance and we'll help you out

SoreFoot8343
09-20-2008, 04:44 PM
when I finally got proof that I got 405 for 2 off a 3board on video the darn thing refuses to upload :( figures..... grrrrrrrr

I should be down in K-town for fun at the end of Oct. (going to see Volls play AL on the 25th) other than that, I should be back to work hopefully by Nov!!