PDA

View Full Version : mixing supps...

betog22
09-20-2008, 10:58 PM
so im new at this and it seems that ALN products are king here...my goal right now is to lose body fat and get back to i guess decent shape. im at 210lbs and maybe hoping to reach 190-195 area. my question is are there any products that i should take? my interpretation is that this is mainly to get bigger but i want to get leaner and lose weight...i work from 8-4 and only have a 30 min lunch. so my diet varies everyday. i guess i have to work on my diet too but im hoping the supplements will help me out alot as well as me doin physical activity. im doin my reading but a lil confused. should i hit the gym hard and concentrate on getting bigger and stronger to lose weight, or should i just stay on doin body weight excersises and plyometrics moves to get started. your help is greatly appreciated and needed. lol

Lones Green
09-21-2008, 09:22 AM
i would be in the gym, not doing plyometrics. plyometrics do have there place, though.

if you want to shed some pounds, get your diet in check, and add in Thermocin or Nitor. Nitrean is also a good means of getting high quality protein in, with minimal calories. check out ALN's fat loss stack, that might be another option.

thewicked
09-22-2008, 12:32 AM
get that that diet squared away along with a kickass fatburner like nitor or thermocin that's already been recommended and watch the weight just melt away.. be prepared to lose some muscle mass and a little strength..that just comes with cutting... but if you take care and takeyour time you can keep it to a minimum..

everytime i cut I stay on results creatine blend and nitrean to makes ure i'm helping my recovery along even at a lower caloric intake..

betog22
09-22-2008, 08:39 AM
just another quick question...sorry for the dumbness lol i plan to start on the Abs Diet from Mens HEalth, is that a good one to go by and continue working out? i took yalls advice and did some calculations, it seems that buying the fat loss STACK will be more beneficial than just buyin the RESULTS, NITREAN, and THERMOCIN. i mean its just about 20 or so dollars cheaper to buy them individually but for those extra bucks i get more supplements :D ill keep yall posted when the next check comes in and decide what to buy. thanks for the support

chris mason
09-22-2008, 06:04 PM
The MH plan you mentioned is a solid one.

If you get the Fat Loss Stack (a great idea as you mentioned due to the fact you save big $), you will get free access to our Fat Loss guide which can also help you to achieve your goals.

Chris

McCormicK407
09-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Whats this MH Workout consist of?

betog22
09-23-2008, 12:29 PM
everything sounds good so far. but i was wondering if the fat loss stack still good even if the RESULTS item isnt there. i was a lil pumped up about taking that...or it wouldnt be that much of a difference if i dont take RESULTS?

Travis Bell
09-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Results will really help you maintain and increase your strength during the cutting, which in turn will help you keep adding muscle mass.

If your only goal is to cut fat, then no I guess you wouldn't need Results, but if you are looking to keep adding size and strength then I would recommend it

betog22
09-23-2008, 01:50 PM
i guess my goal for now is to drop this fat i call my stomach lol. after the fat loss stack ill just get the RESULTS and maybe NITREAN to maintain it. Im not sure or i just plain dont know, but can u lose weight/fat and still gain muscle and strength?

Lones Green
09-23-2008, 05:44 PM
i guess my goal for now is to drop this fat i call my stomach lol. after the fat loss stack ill just get the RESULTS and maybe NITREAN to maintain it. Im not sure or i just plain dont know, but can u lose weight/fat and still gain muscle and strength?

you can, but it is difficult. i think you'd be better off cutting, and then bulking, or vice versa. usually the goal of a cut is to lose bodyfat and hold on to as much muscle as you possibly can.

and keep in mind, the fat in your stomach is going to be one of the last places to go. fat in the midsection is very stubborn in men. to reduce it you will have to reduce your overall bodyfat, which with the proper diet, exercise routine, cardio, and supplementation regimine you can accomplish.

the fat loss stack is the way to go, but make sure your diet is in check 100% so you can reap the benefits from it.

betog22
09-23-2008, 06:19 PM
thanks for the quick lesson...so i guess its FAT LOSS STACK for now and gettin my diet in check...cant wait...the onyl thing thats gonna bother me in about a month or 2 is those thanksgivin holidays...and being a mexican, theres always a bunch of good food goin around. but ill keep in touch for motivation and support...

getb1g
09-23-2008, 06:44 PM
thanks for the quick lesson...so i guess its FAT LOSS STACK for now and gettin my diet in check...cant wait...the onyl thing thats gonna bother me in about a month or 2 is those thanksgivin holidays...and being a mexican, theres always a bunch of good food goin around. but ill keep in touch for motivation and support...

nothing wrong with a cheat day..

betog22
09-23-2008, 08:09 PM
man, i saw ur transformation. thats effin awesome. hope u get to ur goal soon. im thinkin i should put pics of my gut and stuff lol

betog22
09-24-2008, 09:13 AM
any suggestions on a total body workout with the fat loss stack? i like the 2 days on 2 days off routine. but i wouldnt mind goin every other day...whats the best way>

betog22
09-24-2008, 10:28 AM
hey whats the size of the nitrean on that fat loss stack? just curious

Lones Green
09-24-2008, 12:12 PM
hey whats the size of the nitrean on that fat loss stack? just curious

there are workouts on the WBB page that are good to start off with.

and the tub of Nitrean is the bigger tub.

betog22
09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
i cant find the workouts you were talkin about...can u be more detail to where i can see em lol sorry bout that

Lones Green
09-25-2008, 03:25 AM
i cant find the workouts you were talkin about...can u be more detail to where i can see em lol sorry bout that

http://wannabebig.com/category.php?cat=4