PDA

View Full Version : Big Fury's Journal! The Road To Solid!

BigFury
09-22-2008, 04:25 PM
Whats up WBB!

This is my first journal entry, its sorta of a continuation from my previous post but since i started my new routine today i figure i should start entering everything here.

I was gifted with tons of knowledge on this site already and i havent even been a member a week yet! Really life changing stuff and before i do anything i have to thank WBB and its members for helping me out big time!

After going about working out all wrong i was giving a pretty good routine to start with according to the equipment i had and today was the day i started the road to becoming solid!

The Routine:

Monday

Overhead Press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Bench: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Skull crushers: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
cardio

Wednesday

Deadlifts: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
Front Squat: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
curls: 3 sets of 5-8 reps
cardio

Friday

Bent over bb rows: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
standing overhead press: 3 sets of 8-10 reps
skull crushers: 3 sets of 10
cardio

I dont have an exact diet yet but im working on it.

So today i did my Monday routine and it felt pretty good. was able to do everything on it but on my bench my last set i maxed out at about 6 and with no spotter around i didn't want to push it.

My bench is too weak, i hate it and thats what i want to improve on the most because i know in order to get my chest more solid i need to throw up at least twice as much as i am now and i know i have a long way to go.

The workout tired me out today big time lol! after i was done i came in my house grabbed 2 water bottles and started watching the end of mike and mike in the morning and during a commercial break i laid back for one second and i ended up passing out lol!

Thats good tho i feel like i accomplished something and i cant wait till Wednesday to get back on it!

Tomorrow i think i might do some dumbbell flyes to hit the other part of my chest. i defintely need to do everything i can do help my chest out i wish i could work out my chest 7 days a week!

But ill keep everyone posted and thanks for reading :)

borracho
09-22-2008, 07:59 PM
good to see you starting your journal! but you should give it some thoughts before you just start adding things like db flies onyour off days. Your enthusiasm is terrific, just keep it in check so you dont accidently derail yourself. If you want to change the program, give it some thought after you've used it for a while, that way you can tailor it to your needs a bit more effectively.

BigFury
09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
yea i thought i could do some flies anyway lol! i woke up today and cant do nothing lol! It hurts to speed walk on a treadmill!

No pain No Gain

BigFury
09-24-2008, 04:16 PM
So i did my Wednesday routine today and im feeling hella sore in my legs! i hope i can walk tommorow lol

no pain no gain