PDA

View Full Version : Help fix my diet, here it is

GabeVR-4
03-29-2002, 06:11 PM
I go to college at SUNy Cortland, I used to weigh 225 pounds last year and I weigh 160 pounds now and I have been lifting for about 7-8 months right now. I am getting pretty cut but I have all this extra skin now and I want to keep getting more cut and more toned. I know my diet isnt very good but I want to improve it, I am a very picky eater, but I love meat and hate vegetables, i hate cheese, i dont like mayo, tuna, hard boiled eggs.

Here is basically what I eat every day:

Lunch: Chicken Sandwich, mashed potatoes, water, yogurt
or
Chicked Sandwich, Hamburger and a water

Dinner if I get to the dining hall in time: CHicken Sandwich, water, some other side order

if i dont get there in time, the only dining hall that is open is the pizza and junk place, where I get 2 slices of pepperoni pizza, or 1 slice and an order of popcorn chicken and a water.

I do not eat junk food during the day or at night, I almost never drink soda, maybe once in 2-3 weeks.

I am taking hydroxy cut right now but I want to start taking creatine. How can I change my diet to add some muscle and get defined or cut extremely. I am already tone, but I want CUT!

I am also a carbohydrate fanatic!!!!

Manveet
03-29-2002, 08:22 PM
First of all, it is impossible to cut up and put on muscle mass at the same time. I suggest you bulk up, putting on mass, then cutting up. I know you have had your weight problems, but you have to increase your calorie intake by at least 200 above maintenance level, if you still don't put on some weight go another 200 cals 2 weeks later until you start to see some weight gains. I would stronglely suggest that you begin eating some tuna, eggs, chicken, low fat milk and other sources of protein. Right now if your goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle I would ditch the hydroxycut and stick with a good protein powder and creatine.

MarshallPenn
03-29-2002, 11:01 PM
It is not impossible to drop BF% at the same time as gaining muscle. You can do it. Manveets advice about calorie counting was spot on though, except protein is protein, just eat a fair amount of those chicken sandwhiches.