PDA

View Full Version : Optimize losing my last...few...lbs into 6% territory! Suggestions?

Irish Pilot
09-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Figured I would throw this out there looking for help from those who have made the final jaunt from the ~11%bf down to 8%. I did a podpod eval a few short weeks ago so my stats are about as accurate as they come. Anyway, here is my layout. Just looking for any additions, changes, suggestions, etc to make the final trek down to 6-8%bf.

Current Stats:
5'8
162lbs
~11%bf

Current Diet:
Back trying the Velocity diet again and just rounded out the first week.
1550cals a day via scheduled protein shakes, fish oil pills, flax seed.
Real meal day has been salmon and asparagus.

Current Motion:
Fasted LISS in the morning (one hour at 3.5 incline and 4.0mph getting me ~130bpm)
P90x in the afternoons 5x weekly. I was hesitant to get off the gym floor, but have known several people with great success in low bf% cutting with P90x.

Current Supplementation:
Nitrean
Purple Wraath (1 scoop) Pre W.o.
Univ. Storm (1 scoop) Post Wo.
Multivitamin daily.
EC stack 2x daily (morn and lunch).

Any suggestions or reformat thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Im seeing the standard ~2lbs a week loss, but just in case I am missing something or maybe you found something that made it easier-more efficient?

powerboy93
09-24-2008, 07:07 PM
why r u cutting @ 5'8 162 lbs? how much do u bench/sqaut/dead?

Irish Pilot
09-24-2008, 07:42 PM
why r u cutting @ 5'8 162 lbs? how much do u bench/sqaut/dead?

Cutting to get down to ~8%bf as mentioned so I can try to cycle between 8-15%bf. When I started the cut I was at 20%bf. I figured I would get myself lean and mean and then bulk. Always wanted to be in the single digits and felt more motivated to cut than continue bulking.

Why? Thoughts?