PDA

View Full Version : slacking at 145.6 lbs

rtrose
09-24-2008, 05:33 PM
It has been about one year since I started lifting. Since then I have gone from 124 lbs to 158 lbs to 145 lbs. I've trained with 3 different trainers. At graduation I was about 157 lbs. Over the summer I trained at a local gym but didn't focus as hard on my eating and sleeping. I got down to about 153 lbs. Over the last three weeks I moved to a different region of the country to start graduate school. These three weeks have consisted of alot of stress, very little food and very poor sleeping habits. So I am now at 145.6 lbs. Funny how it took me a year to look like every other guy does before he lifts! Hahaha. I will be here for two years and in that time I wanna become one of the big guys. Until then here are some pics.

rtrose
09-24-2008, 05:36 PM
a few more...

T FLEX
09-24-2008, 09:36 PM
I can empathize with you. Been down that road before and it can be a bit discouraging. But it you just pick up right where you left off before your recent life changes you will quickly recover. Stay motivated and don't let the other stuff get in the way, always find time to make up a meal or a workout if you get off on your schedule. Hope things get back in order for you soon and as Ronnie Coleman would say, "Ain't nothing to it but to do it." Have fun :thumbup:

rtrose
09-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Fortunately my new school has an awesome gym... DJ and all. Haha. But yeah, I am going to train like 4 days a week as opposed to 3 and focus more time on each muscle group. I actually started up again last night. Still need to go buy more food! I would like to get up to 170 this year... we'll see.