PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh, safe to eat?

Bergs
09-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I just opened up a jug of Nitrean and the "Sealed for your protection" seal was stuck on the inside of the cap. I can't imagine anyone actually tampering with it... but is the policy here "better safe than sorry" ?

betog22
09-24-2008, 10:40 PM
are u talkin about the seal under the cap? if it is then i wouldnt panic. that happened to me several times but it wasnt with nitrean. the only thing that i would be concerned is if the actual cap wasnt secured with tape or anythin but other than that i dont see a prob...

Bergs
09-24-2008, 10:54 PM
Yup, just the seal. The cap was definitely sealed up with plastic.

Travis Bell
09-24-2008, 10:59 PM
If you are referring to the white paper/plastic composite disk, then I would not worry about it at all. AtLarge just doesn't use as much glue on them as other companies do. I like it because that can be a royal pain getting those things off. Most of mine come right off with the plastic screw off cap.

Now if the plastic wrap around the black screw off cap was not on, in that case I would wait for Chris to chime in. otherwise, no worries

Bergs
09-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Well, good to know. It was only the second batch of Nitrean I've bought from ALN, so I hadn't noticed it before. All's good. Nothing to see here!