PDA

View Full Version : Morning Workout

betog22
09-26-2008, 04:46 PM
so yea, im thinkin about startin to work on in the mornins...my question is wether i should take, or better yet should i take a pre work out supplements like NOsomethin or whatever. since i havent eaten anythin im wonderin if it will be bad to take that kind of supplement in the mornin. is it safe to take anythin or what CAN i take to get an awesome work out and to get awake for that...my goal is to lose weight first and then built a lean body. im thinkin bout buyin the fat loss stack...like i said my concern is the mornin supplements... any comments or suggestions anyone?

WORLD
09-26-2008, 04:58 PM
I would suggest trying a protein/carb drink. See how you feel and go from there. Then try training without anything to eat.

betog22
09-26-2008, 10:02 PM
i dont like to workout with a full stomach thats the thing...it kinda gives me upset stomach...

Travis Bell
09-26-2008, 10:13 PM
i dont like to workout with a full stomach thats the thing...it kinda gives me upset stomach...

looks like you answered your own question then

betog22
09-27-2008, 12:02 AM
lol i guess i did but what im sayin, i cant have any food before workin out. im wonderin if there are any supps that can sub for that like at 5 in the morn...like NO whatever...or is it even safe to take on an empty stomach...