PDA

View Full Version : maybe just a bad day at EFS?

SoreFoot8343
09-26-2008, 05:27 PM
:soapbox:GRRR (*&%#@! I had ordered my yellow spud bench belt last week. I was all excited today to finaly get it. UGHH they send me a 4" wide @$$ deadlift belt!!! I guess maybe they were having a bad shipping day? Well considered I ordered it MOnday I guess the guy had a hangover or still drunk when he packed my order! OOHH I'll be the typical girl the I am and go into PMS mode! just wait till I get them on the phone. I hope they send the "correct" belt to met overnight for FREE! Since I have to pay shipping cost to send this one back.
Thanks for reading my rant....

*UNLESS SOMEONE ON HERE WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT OFF ME CONSIDERING I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING EITHER WAY? IT'S AN XL GRAY/WHITE SPUD INC. DEADLIFTING BELT. (VELCRO CLOSURE)

jbrin0tk
09-26-2008, 05:59 PM
Chill out, man. EFS has some of the best customer service around for weightlifting/PL'ing gear and equipment. Everyone is entitled to make mistakes. I've never had any problem with them and they've always been fast with their shipping.

SoreFoot8343
09-26-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm chilled. Ya know it's like X-mas time when I actually get a box in the mail. I Get all excited then I had a drastic let down when I opened the box.. Ya know what i'm talking about? I'm young I'll get over it in 5 minutes.

waynedang
09-26-2008, 06:21 PM
No big deal. They will fix it. Just give them a chance

SoreFoot8343
09-26-2008, 07:25 PM
Just stressing cuz that meet is comming up and i'm leaving Thurs to get down there early. Found that using the thinner belt, has definatly helped in the sense that it didnt rise up like my thick Lever belt. It was one less thing I had to worry/think about while setting up. But it aint no biggie.. I was just venting from a bad day and that just seemed to be the straw that broke this cammels back so to speak.

jtteg_x
09-26-2008, 09:03 PM
that sucks. I've ordered multiple times from them and never had a issue. from what i can remember, there is a signature at the bottom of the receipt. maybe that person is the one who overlooked for the "correct" items shipped

SoreFoot8343
09-26-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm glad to hear that every one has a positive feedback from ordering with them. like i mentioned maybe efs was having a bad day, along with my bad day. Sux that they arent open on Saturdays. THanks for tollerating my a part of my bad day....

Travis Bell
09-26-2008, 09:47 PM
It happens man.

when you say that your lever belt is "rising" does that mean that its comming up during the lift?

If that is the case, adjust it so that when you lever that sucker down, its glued to you. I've used nothing but a lever belt for benching, but I have it set that when that thing latches down, its super tight. It certainly won't move.

Lones Green
09-27-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm glad to hear that every one has a positive feedback from ordering with them. like i mentioned maybe efs was having a bad day, along with my bad day. Sux that they arent open on Saturdays. THanks for tollerating my a part of my bad day....

call them and let them know your situation. i am 100% sure they will have it to you by when you need it.

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah I gatta wait till Monday to call them.. Hey Lone, I can't get over your pic of your puppy dog.

Lones Green
09-27-2008, 01:12 PM
Yeah I gatta wait till Monday to call them.. Hey Lone, I can't get over your pic of your puppy dog.

he's a SHW

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 01:18 PM
SHW? looks more like a ham :)

Bergs
09-27-2008, 01:23 PM
I actually had a bit of a problem with my last order from EFS (ordered on Tuesday). It didn't have one of the things that I ordered. So I emailed them, and I actually got another package the very next day, and it had some extra goodies in there. They messed up, but went out of their way to make sure I was a happy customer. And I am :)

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 01:28 PM
Yeah I guess EFS was having a bad few days.. But I guess out of probably the MILLIONS of shipments they've sent out can't be perfect everytime. But thats cool that they hooked you up and sent it out asap. :)

Pete22
09-30-2008, 09:21 AM
I just sent back my briefs for a smaller size last week, and I got a return invoice and tracking number the day they got it. Nothing but good experiences dealing with Elite.

SoreFoot8343
09-30-2008, 02:32 PM
well efs was like well we'll ship it out and it will be 19.23 for 2 day shipping. I was like umm no. I explained what happened and she said that when they send out the right belt they would send a return shipping lable to return the other belt and packing slip from original pkg. I spent about 10 min trying to work out the fact that I wasn't gong to pay another $49. for the belt and + 19 for shipping. told them their belt wasn't worth it.. She finaly said that she would talk to the lady in the shipping dept and see what she said.. Not even 5 min later I got a call back and said don't worry they'd fix it (from the shipping lady) She was nicer then the reg order lady.. grrr I hope this belt lasts me a lifetime.... So hopefully my belt should be in by tomorow night!

Lones Green
09-30-2008, 07:11 PM
well efs was like well we'll ship it out and it will be 19.23 for 2 day shipping. I was like umm no. I explained what happened and she said that when they send out the right belt they would send a return shipping lable to return the other belt and packing slip from original pkg. I spent about 10 min trying to work out the fact that I wasn't gong to pay another $49. for the belt and + 19 for shipping. told them their belt wasn't worth it.. She finaly said that she would talk to the lady in the shipping dept and see what she said.. Not even 5 min later I got a call back and said don't worry they'd fix it (from the shipping lady) She was nicer then the reg order lady.. grrr I hope this belt lasts me a lifetime.... So hopefully my belt should be in by tomorow night!

nice. i am not familiar with anyone in the shipping dept at EFS. when i have a problem i usually talk to Dave. hes always treated me very well.

SoreFoot8343
09-30-2008, 07:14 PM
I'll have to remember "Dave". So tomorrow will be the faithfull day to see if they come thru. Keep your fingers crossed :)

Lones Green
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I'll have to remember "Dave". So tomorrow will be the faithfull day to see if they come thru. Keep your fingers crossed :)

yeah, its Dave Tate, the owner. he will be good to you.

i've heard good things about Spud Inc, although i've never used any of Marc's products. i think that belt should last you awhile though

jbrin0tk
09-30-2008, 07:20 PM

I believe the Dave he is referring to is Dave Tate, owner of EFS. Glad to hear your situation got worked out, man.

Edit: Haha, Lones beat me to it.

SoreFoot8343
09-30-2008, 09:28 PM
oooooo I guess it's good to know people in high places? lol it's not worked out yet.. I'll know by tomorrow evening :) Yeah that Spud INC bench belt is great! Obviously thinner than a traditional belt, less bulk. I personally like my belt for benching to sit just a little above my hips or as low as possible but still catching the shirt and this belt lets me do it! I used Joel Toranzo's and fell in love (with the belt). Its much more confortable.