PDA

View Full Version : dong the weigh in diet

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 01:25 PM
Ok I got the part of 2 gal of water for 3 days with high sodium.. Question is what the heck to eat to = high sodium? put salt on everything? or live on cup of noodles?
Thanks.. I start this deal tomorrow...

lil' power
09-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey Dana, going I'm right there with ya...I'm not going real high sodium though, I don't like the taste-I hit my steak the other day too much w/season salt and said...fine I'll save for Sunday's meal.

I'll probably be @ the hotel in Gatlinburg around 9-10 for weigh-in w/water/gatorade and food in hand. I'll be sure to say hello if I see you.

Good luck! You can PM me and we'll get each other thru this. ( if Lones can do it :hello:, so can we!...be careful replenish 'cuz there will be no strength lost! :tuttut:)

Reko
09-27-2008, 07:51 PM
chinese food, soy sauce, gatorade

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 07:51 PM
yeah i was telling Lones that I love his dawg.. he's sooo cute! He's been helping me out a lot with questions. I can't wait to meet him. Yeah, before I leave Thurs, Im gonna pick up pedialite (sp) I've seen John Bennor and Lenny chug that stuff down as they are stepping off the scale lol. Those guys go crazy with this diet to the point they had to help Lenny/ practically carry him just to get to the scale he was cramping so bad and migrane. Scary since that was my first time seeing anyone go thru that just for a weigh in.

SoreFoot8343
09-27-2008, 07:54 PM
hahaha Reko. are you making fun of me? or are great minds thinking alike?