PDA

View Full Version : SQ/DL size?

Illinimeats
10-03-2008, 08:46 PM
I made a mistake and ordered an erector shirt, when I should have ordered a sq/dl suit. My question is what size to get, I'm right on the Inzer weight line. I clocked in this morning at 228lbs, which is right on the line. This is my first suit and any type of supportive gear. A little back ground, 228lbs, 6'0", and recently lost 130lbs, so I have a lot of excess skin. I am looking at Inzers Champion suit, which is close to the exchange price of the erector shirt. Which size should I get.

Illinimeats

campania
10-03-2008, 11:21 PM
since it's your first suit i'd go with the bigger size rather than the smaller one. if it's too big, you can always get it taken in

Tom Mutaffis
10-06-2008, 10:50 AM
I have the inzer champion suit and it is a good first suit, single ply and not impossible to learn the lifts in.

Based on your size I would think you should be able to fit into a 38 and a 40 might be a little on the loose side but I don't know your dimensions on your hips/quads. Give a call to Inzer and see if they can help you out - they will be the best resource for product fitting.