PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean!!

Mark!
10-09-2008, 11:44 PM
I bought some Nitrean along with other things from At Large here recently, and got it all in from UPS today. Pulled it all out, had an amazingly awesome day to day with someone, so figured I'd let my hormones and body rest before trying anything. Slept for a while, got up now and I mixed some Nitrean with some 1% milk and ice, simple mix. Smelled it, thought well that really just smells like any 'ol protein I've taken in the past. But WOW! The first drink and this stuff tastes amazingly awesome. I could probably easily live on this stuff. I know this may not be the right section to post in, but along with all the technical benefits of Nitrean, the taste is great! To At Large, I am sorry it took me so long to order from you guys, but I'm 110% certain my GMC and Vitamin Shoppe member cards will expire this time.

chris mason
10-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Awesome! Thank you!

Ben Moore
10-10-2008, 09:51 PM
That's a great plug! Nitrean really does taste awesome.

Gable
10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah it does..

I got Opticen and Maximus recently.. they taste super awesome too.. I say it alot, but ALN really does have fantastic products.

ljs102
10-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I've tried vanilla and strawberry Nitrean and cholcolate Maximus and all of them taste great, especially the Maximus... kind of like a liquid brownie. :)

Needless to say I'm very glad I switched to ALN after using some crappy tasting unflavored protein that wouldn't mix at all.

thewicked
10-13-2008, 12:08 PM
stuff tastes great doesn't it!! I love it both with milk and with water! Normally i'd rotate flavors with other brands but once I started using nitrean I just can't seem to get my tastebuds off this chocolate! HAHA glad to see you enjoying it as much as the rest of us man!

Mark!
09-18-2009, 10:11 PM
Got my fat loss stack in the mail the other day, and it's the same exact story with the strawberry Nitrean. Mixed it with soy milk and it's GREAT tasting stuff.

vdizenzo
09-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Cool post Mark. Much luck with your program.