PDA

View Full Version : I'm addicted to Qdoba and Chipotle

cphafner
10-10-2008, 01:56 PM
Why do they make such tasty burritos that give you an easy 1000+ at a time. I'm about to head to Qdoba for the 4th time this week. I think I have a problem.

WillNoble
10-10-2008, 01:59 PM
When I was a GA in college my office was less than a block away from a Qdoba. Eating there 5 times a week was not uncommon

I say run with it.

liftstuff
10-10-2008, 02:13 PM
I wish I could eat there that much.its the best fast food type mexican there is. its just too expensive for me to eat all the time =(

Lones Green
10-10-2008, 02:16 PM
Why do they make such tasty burritos that give you an easy 1000+ at a time. I'm about to head to Qdoba for the 4th time this week. I think I have a problem.

you could definetely be addicted to worse! haha

there is a place called Moe's down the street from me, they know me by name there.

i usually get a whole wheat burrito, double meat (chicken and steak) and a lot of extras.

you are not alone.

cphafner
10-10-2008, 02:30 PM
you could definetely be addicted to worse! haha

there is a place called Moe's down the street from me, they know me by name there.

i usually get a whole wheat burrito, double meat (chicken and steak) and a lot of extras.

you are not alone.

I know Moe's, but none around here.

Shouji
10-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm gonna have to be the one to ask, what is a Qdoba?

cphafner
10-10-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm gonna have to be the one to ask, what is a Qdoba?

Burrito place.

Gable
10-10-2008, 03:05 PM
I am stoked to see the popularity of the burrito joints take off the last few years.

We have a Freebirds, Chipotle and a local spin off place.. lucky for such a small little town..

Lones Green
10-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I know Moe's, but none around here.

same thing pretty much, its just closer for me.

about how much is a burrito at Qdoba?

liftstuff
10-10-2008, 03:38 PM
6-7 bucks at qdoba depending what you get on it.

cphafner
10-10-2008, 03:46 PM
same thing pretty much, its just closer for me.

about how much is a burrito at Qdoba?

Around 8 with guac

Focused70
10-10-2008, 10:09 PM
There's a great burrito/sandwich/salad place right in my office building.

I think it beats Chipotle just because there's more trimmings.

hmm....I want one now.

Travis Bell
10-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Why do I read these threads at 12am?! Dang you Conor!!

Chipotle is awesome. For some odd reason I'm not as crazy about Qdoba.

anyone here got some love for chicken wings? Quaker Steak is one of my favorite places for that stuff.

Focused70
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
anyone here got some love for chicken wings? Quaker Steak is one of my favorite places for that stuff.

Yeah, and the local Domino's is still open. Hmm....buffalo wings...

Lones Green
10-11-2008, 09:22 AM

Around 8 with guac

about the same at Moe's. 6 in one, half a dozen in the other!

cphafner
10-11-2008, 09:23 AM
There's a great burrito/sandwich/salad place right in my office building.

I think it beats Chipotle just because there's more trimmings.

hmm....I want one now.

What is it called? I think your office building isn't far from mine.

cphafner
10-11-2008, 09:24 AM

Haha. Sorry Travis. I plan on eathing mcd's today. Hope you read this before midnight. I'm actually debating taking the train into the city or the neighboring city for a BK or Wendy's run. The things we do to bulk!

Donnajo
10-11-2008, 10:19 AM
about the same at Moe's. 6 in one, half a dozen in the other!

You need to try Qdoba. I like it better than Moe's. The food looks a lot fresher IMO. Plus kids eat free on the weekend so Lauren and I go there. You can eat fairly healthy too.

cphafner
10-11-2008, 10:21 AM
You need to try Qdoba. I like it better than Moe's. The food looks a lot fresher IMO. Plus kids eat free on the weekend so Lauren and I go there. You can eat fairly healthy too.

What age do they consider a kid? I'm 29, but I'm really just a big kid! I deserve free Qdoba!

Donnajo
10-11-2008, 10:32 AM
What age do they consider a kid? I'm 29, but I'm really just a big kid! I deserve free Qdoba!

I think you can't be over 4' tall or able to grow a mustache and beard. LOL

cphafner
10-11-2008, 10:44 AM
I think you can't be over 4' tall or able to grow a mustache and beard. LOL

I can't really grow a beard or a musctache! Bad goatee is about it. But I'm too tall :(

Travis Bell
10-11-2008, 10:49 AM
Ah, no worries. I was too lazy to go out and get it last night. I'd already popped my melatonin so it wasn't long before I was snoring

But I did take care of the fix already today. sooooo tasty

so whats this about bulking? I like the sound of that

cphafner
10-11-2008, 11:01 AM
Ah, no worries. I was too lazy to go out and get it last night. I'd already popped my melatonin so it wasn't long before I was snoring

But I did take care of the fix already today. sooooo tasty

so whats this about bulking? I like the sound of that

It's fall. Time to start the bulk. Back feels healed up. Time to push onward and upward.

SW
10-11-2008, 11:29 AM
My most addictive food place is Panchero's. The world's best burritos, with a side of crack, I swear.

Pete22
10-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Not to bash your Qdoba love, but my experience with them has been smallish burritos packed with mostly rice and beans and a few sprinkles or steak/chicken in there. Oh, and they're pretty expensive, at least around here.

IMO... little hole-in-the-wall authentic Mexican joints have the best burritos. Huge meat stuffed, football sized mounds of deliciousness.

Tyrant
10-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I make home-made chipotle. Get some ground beef cook it with your favorite seasonings. Boil some basmati rice or any other white rice. Get a can of your favorite beans. Get some guacamole, chopped tomato, onion, and whatever else you want. Get a huge tortilla. Put it all together...OM NOM NOM. Easy calories/protein.

growthrep
10-18-2008, 04:17 PM
C, the fajita burrito is my fave. Love Chipotle!

JasonLift
10-18-2008, 04:41 PM

Quaker Steak and Lube is an awesome place. Atomic wings are fantastic. Matter of fact all the best food places are by Lewis Center. Claddaghs Irish Pub on Sancus is awesome and a great place to watch Rugby. And BJ's resturant and microbrewery is awesome too.

cphafner
10-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I just got back from Qdoba. Had Chiptle once. So only 2x's this week at a mexican joint ain't bad.

Majestic
10-18-2008, 06:09 PM
I always order double meat on whichever burrito I eat at Q-Doba. Usually I add their Queso, as well.

ryuage
10-18-2008, 09:07 PM
sure is better than mcdonalds:clown: