PDA

View Full Version : Isn't food wonderful?

yankeekd25
10-12-2008, 06:25 AM
This is what I had for dinner the last few days:

Thursday, I went to Olive Garden for my madre's bday and had 3 bowls of Fettucine and 7 meatballs, 3 breadsticks, and 3 bowls of salad.

Friday, I had a big ass piece of Sirloin, 2 burgers, fries, salad, and garlilc bread.

Yesterday, I had 2 bowls of Chili and Linguine, another burger, and an enormous 29 ounce Chipotle burrito.

Just wanted to share my recent eatings with WBB. Thanks for reading.

JasonLift
10-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Chili.... My wife is an expert on cajun food and all things spicy and makes chili that is too die for... Literally. Yesterday she made a huge pot of chili, enough to feed an army so of course I tore into it twice throughout the day. By the end of the night she was throwing up from my gas. Hell it even made my eyes water. Every 5 minutes I was spraying freebreeze. LSU was doing poorly too which just added to the misery in my apartment. I am surprised my female cop neighbor didn't think I was beating my wife with all the pleading she was doing for me to stop.

She says the chili is off limits today, so I am saying either she makes corn beef hash or its time for round 2. I can take it, can she.

Irish Pilot
10-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Olive Garden...mmm... They have that neverending pasta bowl going on now too. I can get my whole wheat pasta with unlimited meatballs. Damn I love their meatballs and pasta! Im dangerous with the breadsticks though...so I try not to go there often lol.

yankeekd25
10-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Olive Garden...mmm... They have that neverending pasta bowl going on now too. I can get my whole wheat pasta with unlimited meatballs. Damn I love their meatballs and pasta! Im dangerous with the breadsticks though...so I try not to go there often lol.

Thats exactly what I got. I was gonna get the whole wheat, but I had a mad craving for Fettucine. The meatballs are so soft and juicy and delicious and theres nothing like the Olive Garden breadsticks. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Shouji
10-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Yeah it's great being able to eat as much of anything as you want and not worrying about any health problems at all (the opposite in fact, getting muscular!) :)

Ahhh bodybuilding... greatest thing ever invented.

anonymous1
10-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Damn I wish my stomach could handle food like that. If I don't eat clean foods I get all bloated and digestively screwed up and can't eat for like 12 hours, and I'm only 23. What is up with that? I take enzymes and probiotics and it helps but doesn't solve the problem.

BULK_BOY
10-12-2008, 08:37 PM
We don't have the Olive Garden up here anymore.....I'm jealous as Hell. Grrrrrrrrrr. Why did they have to close up? Why? Why?

liftstuff
10-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Chili.... My wife is an expert on cajun food and all things spicy and makes chili that is too die for... Literally. Yesterday she made a huge pot of chili, enough to feed an army so of course I tore into it twice throughout the day. By the end of the night she was throwing up from my gas. Hell it even made my eyes water. Every 5 minutes I was spraying freebreeze. LSU was doing poorly too which just added to the misery in my apartment. I am surprised my female cop neighbor didn't think I was beating my wife with all the pleading she was doing for me to stop.

She says the chili is off limits today, so I am saying either she makes corn beef hash or its time for round 2. I can take it, can she.

thats funny. chilly/spicy stuff/ any kind of bean does nothing to my gut as far as smelly farts.. but give me a bit of dairy and its sinus genocide.