PDA

View Full Version : Creatine 500

Hanlon
10-14-2008, 05:52 AM
I just ordered two tubs of it. I take it I have to take it right after my work out. When should I be using my whey/weight gainer? for best results?

ljs102
10-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Most people around here take creatine around 1 hour prior to working out, but do whatever works best for you. Make a whey shake after your workout, and whenever you need more protein for the day. Use your weightgainer as an MRP whenever you need more calories, you could also take some of it pre-workout if it isn't too hard on your stomach.

Hanlon
10-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Most people around here take creatine around 1 hour prior to working out, but do whatever works best for you. Make a whey shake after your workout, and whenever you need more protein for the day. Use your weightgainer as an MRP whenever you need more calories, you could also take some of it pre-workout if it isn't too hard on your stomach.

Its a weight gainer/whey mix I usually take it within an hour after my work out.

ljs102
10-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Its a weight gainer/whey mix I usually take it within an hour after my work out.

Oh, ok. I assumed they were two different products. You could still use it pre-workout if you wanted too.

Hanlon
10-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Oh, ok. I assumed they were two different products. You could still use it pre-workout if you wanted too.

Thanks, I'l check it out.