PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds + Free Delivery = Win

Shangers
10-15-2008, 02:15 PM
The Mcdonalds near me delivers for free(I live in New York city). I just found out about this and wanted to share and brag about it. I just see this as another sign that I should bulk up to 275 and start competing in powerlifting again. After reading the Rhodehouse post about his clean bill of health, I don't see a reason for me not to eat McDonald's 3x a day combined with 3 protein shakes a day. It's pretty cost effective as well as great for gaining muscle. This diet also fits incredibly well with my level of laziness so I think this is a win win situation.

KarstenDD
10-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I hate you. That is all.

Lones Green
10-15-2008, 02:48 PM
i think if mcdonalds delievered here, it would be as close to heaven as it gets. i would be a SHW with a 1200 pound squat.

forget the calories wasted walking to your car.

Ben Moore
10-15-2008, 08:19 PM
This is epic...

cphafner
10-15-2008, 08:21 PM
The best thing about NYC is that you can get anything delivered at just about anytime. There is always something open and willing to deliver!

BFGUITAR
10-15-2008, 10:36 PM
The Mcdonalds near me delivers for free(I live in New York city). I just found out about this and wanted to share and brag about it. I just see this as another sign that I should bulk up to 275 and start competing in powerlifting again. After reading the Rhodehouse post about his clean bill of health, I don't see a reason for me not to eat McDonald's 3x a day combined with 3 protein shakes a day. It's pretty cost effective as well as great for gaining muscle. This diet also fits incredibly well with my level of laziness so I think this is a win win situation.

Keep in mind that rhodes ate McDonald's 10 times a month, a very minor amount. 3xday is A LOT more than what rhodes ate.

I made this reference before. I can drink strong acid, the kind that burns holes in everything. No problems at all, the doctor wouldn't even know. Ill just add a single drop of dilute hydrochloric acid to my gallon jug of water.

There is a difference between moderation and excessive. Rhodes ate McDonald's in moderation.

chris mason
10-15-2008, 10:48 PM
BF, enough is enough. Everyone gets your point. If you want to start your own thread with no reference to Rhodes about eating in moderation feel free to do so. Beyond that, there is no need for you to respond to any of his posts as it serves no purpose other than to stir up a fight. So, consider this a warning, do not post in response to what Rhodes has to say moving forward. Express your Rhodes-free opinions in other threads all you wish.