PDA

View Full Version : Stocking The F**k Up!!!!!!!

blacknapolean
10-15-2008, 10:31 PM
Going to the Store tomorrow and looking to spend a lot of money... $50-$100 on snacks for my dorm.

What should i buy? We have plenty of Cottage Cheese, Bread, Yogurt, Cereal, meats, cheeses, PB, Jelly, Milk, and Soy Milk here.

I was thinking about buying Tuna, Caffine Free Cokes, Cliff Bars, Pop Tarts, Ramen, Calories. What else? What would you guys advice? lets have fun!

chris mason
10-15-2008, 10:49 PM
I guess it depends on what you want from your diet?

deeder
10-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Is this a one time thing? You make it sound like spending 50-100$ on food is a big deal :p Should we be looking to make this last for a year or two?

I'd say instead of getting a bunch of junk food order a tub or Maximus or Nitrean from At Large.

blacknapolean
10-15-2008, 10:59 PM
It should last me a while becuase its supposed to be that 1500 extra calories of **** on top of my weight gainer and food throughout the day. lol.
TO THE ATLARGE ppl, if you can sell me on getting your **** then maybe i'll buy it.
Answer this question, redirect me to a dif thread if you ahve to,

Why is it bad to eat ****ty food like snickers if I'm trying to bulk up and just get MORE CALORIES :) THANKS LVOE THE WEBSITE guys

deeder
10-15-2008, 11:44 PM
It should last me a while becuase its supposed to be that 1500 extra calories of **** on top of my weight gainer and food throughout the day. lol.
TO THE ATLARGE ppl, if you can sell me on getting your **** then maybe i'll buy it.
Answer this question, redirect me to a dif thread if you ahve to,

Why is it bad to eat ****ty food like snickers if I'm trying to bulk up and just get MORE CALORIES :) THANKS LVOE THE WEBSITE guys

Because your general health can suffer. I'll emphasize the can in case Rhodes pokes his head in this thread....

ALN doesn't need to sell you on their products. Go to their website, read the testimonials, read all the feedback in the AtLarge subforum on here.

growthrep
10-16-2008, 07:29 AM
natty pb, tuna, milk.

jpw204
10-16-2008, 08:59 AM
Canned or Bagged Salmon.

jAy_Dub
10-16-2008, 10:17 AM
All I have to say is good luck on your upcoming cut after this "bulk".