PDA

View Full Version : Myoplex Deluxe Bars

Lunar Effect
10-16-2008, 10:17 AM
I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried these. I'm thinking about ditching my post-workout protein drinks for a while and switching over to something like this. I just want to make sure that it doesn't taste like cardboard.

I appreciate all feedback!

KlimTheSmartCow
10-17-2008, 09:28 AM
I was just wondering if any of you have ever tried these. I'm thinking about ditching my post-workout protein drinks for a while and switching over to something like this. I just want to make sure that it doesn't taste like cardboard.

I appreciate all feedback!

ive had them, and they taste alright, I prefer the 100 colossal bars much more. The myoplex bars just seem very "stale" to me, but thats just me. I personally wouldnt have them PWO, but TBH it doesnt matter, if its the same macros, the effect will be the same. I guess I would go with a different brand if you must have a protein bar. I never liked myoplex bars much. Also, i remember them having sugar alchohol in them, with seems to give me digestion issued, just feeling bloated.

Unreal
10-17-2008, 12:39 PM
How about some real food? A shake is normally better then any bar. Bars are normally loaded with crap. They are ok if your busy and out in the middle of no where, but shouldn't be a staple in your diet.

Auburn
10-17-2008, 12:46 PM
Eh, some beef jerky and a Snickers bar tastes much better.

kevowamo
10-17-2008, 02:09 PM
yea those 100 gram slam colossal bars are pretty good, when there is absolutely nothing else to eat. make protein bars a last resort