PDA

View Full Version : Rage X options?

themayor
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Going to be my first shirt what options should i get?

Travis Bell
10-19-2008, 07:50 PM
None. Keep it stock.

If you are getting a double ply shirt, get it open back with one velcro strap

If single ply, check your federation rules but it probably has to be closed back. The RageX is a pretty tough shirt on its own so I wouldn't recommend gangster shirts until you've learned it better

DrDudley-Robey
10-19-2008, 08:14 PM
None. Keep it stock.

He is right. It is hard enough to learn a shirt. Stick with a single ply in the begining though, they are much more forgiving than a double.

themayor
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
OK so dont get the double ply now? And what is the stock sleeve size on the rage x i am 53 at the shoulders

bigbadwolfe
10-19-2008, 08:24 PM
If you get a Rage X I would go ahead and have them take 3 inches off the sleeve length cause you will just cut it yourself if you dont. And doing it yourself voids the warranty on runs and blowouts.

themayor
10-19-2008, 08:33 PM
Travis would i want the completely open back or the partial? and Wolf the site i was looking at only has a option for 2inches off is that good enough. And about the if i not worried about learning it right away should i go ahead for the double ply?

Travis Bell
10-19-2008, 09:11 PM
OK so dont get the double ply now? And what is the stock sleeve size on the rage x i am 53 at the shoulders

If you plan on competing in a double ply fed, get a double ply shirt. Personally I feel that they are easier to learn because guys don't try and wear them as tight. Plus you'll hang on to it as longer

Travis would i want the completely open back or the partial? and Wolf the site i was looking at only has a option for 2inches off is that good enough. And about the if i not worried about learning it right away should i go ahead for the double ply?

Completely open back. The velcro strap will close it up plenty and open back shirts are a dream to put on in comparison to closed back shirts.

If you go to www.inzernet.com you can find the number for Inzer direct. If you call in your order for your shirt you can request the 3in off the shirt (which I agree is a good idea, I forgot about that) They are quite quick on the deliveries.

themayor
10-19-2008, 09:17 PM
ok thanks alot travis

Travis Bell
10-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Anytime

Eric Downey
10-19-2008, 09:36 PM
single ply stock. and having the sleeves shorten is something your gonna have to do anyway.