PDA

View Full Version : Wanna Be Jacked

EatMyWay2TheTop
10-21-2008, 07:35 AM
I'd like to dedicate this thread to all the people here trying to get real big. Let's gather here and share our little tips about adding weight. Let's not take into considerations health and fat. Not interesting. I want to hear real stories about eating prowess and what some psychologists would call "suicidal eating habits"
Poultry and oatmeals are forbidden. You can not use this words in that thread.

jAy_Dub
10-21-2008, 08:08 AM
OMG you're just soooo hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT **** AND GET JACKED YEAAHHHHH

RhodeHouse
10-21-2008, 10:22 AM
This will be a brilliant thread if the health conscious douche bags stay out of it. But, I'm sure they'll jump in with their studies on how to stay skinny and weak forever. When I get out of work, I'll add in a few stories of eating.

40 Nunc
10-21-2008, 10:28 AM
This will be a brilliant thread if the health conscious douche bags stay out of it. But, I'm sure they'll jump in with their studies on how to stay skinny and weak forever. When I get out of work, I'll add in a few stories of eating.

Ha-ha! Winter bulker here... Just had some Oreo's and milk! I'm up 13 lbs since October 1st. Doing Rippetoe's SS, bench press up 20 lbs 3x5 and Squats up 60 lbs 3x5! Meeting friends at Outback tonight for steak and potato dinner...

bill
10-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Carbs seemed to really help me gain. I tried alot of things to gain wt but increasing carbs seemed to be helpful to me. You can eat a @#$load of rice just look at the sumo wrestlers.

butcher2
10-21-2008, 10:34 AM
202 right now, on the long road to 242. Ate 36 oz of Prime Rib last nite. Enough red meat to make any doctor think I'm bound for cardiac arrest. Washed it down with some whole milk, about half a gallon. Mhm its so good. Tip for gaining: liquid calories.

growthrep
10-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Ha-ha! Winter bulker here... Just had some Oreo's and milk! I'm up 13 lbs since October 1st. Doing Rippetoe's SS, bench press up 20 lbs 3x5 and Squats up 60 lbs 3x5! Meeting friends at Outback tonight for steak and potato dinner...

Ate there a week ago. Had the blooming onion for starters and the porterhouse! Oh baby! I'm $^%$^& hungry now!

brihead301
10-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Pizza and chicken cheesesteaks w/hot sauce have been my best friends lately. I'm sorry I mentioned poultry, but I like them so much better then regular cheesesteaks.

Kenny-SFW
10-21-2008, 05:29 PM
corn muffins, bagels, those 480 cal. table top apple and blueberry pies, gnocchi potato pasta all loaded with calories. Try to drink a bunch of calories as well. Eat all day and all night (it's the only good thing about sleep apnea). Remember Mcdonalds is your friend!!!:spam:

BFGUITAR
10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Some general tips that have helped me....

-Carry peanuts and eat them at all times
-Put cheese on EVERYTHING. I even put cheese on sushi... it was gross.
-When ever thirsty, drink something with calories
-Have foods around that are easy to prepare so you won't get lazy to make something (I generally don't have this problem but some do)

All you can eat is KEY.
I went to a sushi place and obviously got all you can eat. I ate so fast I ran to the bathroom to puke. Something like 35-40 pieces of sushi came flying out. I washed up came back and had about another 35-40 to make up for the loss... followed by ice cream :D I got messed up looks from my waitress, I definately ate more than what I payed for lol.

I went to subway and order 3 subs. One for me and the other two for my friends. They messed up on their orders and had to redo it. Of course they arent going to throw away the messed up orders (wrong meat they put on) so they just gave them to me free of charge. I obviously ate all 3 (felt sick, but wonderful).

I told my don that I drink about 1-2 liters of milk a day. He asked me "wait all at once?" I said "No, but I'm sure I could have 1.5 liters all at once". He obviously challenged me. So I got out my 2% milk and chugged 1.5 liters down straight, all at once. My stomach felt cold to the touch. I could actually feel the milk sloshing around. I had the worst ****s that night and sat on the toilet for a good amount of time. That morning I had another half liter of milk.

Obviouslly none of this is healthy. But I look better than I ever have been and I'm stronger than I ever have been.
This is how I gained 60lbs in 8 months.
Long live the bulk!

bass slayer
10-21-2008, 06:50 PM
^^^^

dang dude thats insane! i dont know if i could ever drink that much milk or eat that much in one setting. maybe i need to take it up a notch if thats what weight lifting requires. dang

Reko
10-21-2008, 07:23 PM
240 on my way to rhodestown!

I don't have many epic eating stories, however I do manage to gain mega pounds when I eat mongolian stir fry, aka THE KHAN!

EvilKokonut
10-21-2008, 07:42 PM
lol I ate 5 big macs in 20 minutes earlier this year because my friends bet me that I couldn't do it...

BFGUITAR
10-21-2008, 09:03 PM
^^^^

dang dude thats insane! i dont know if i could ever drink that much milk or eat that much in one setting. maybe i need to take it up a notch if thats what weight lifting requires. dang

All depends on your goals.But getting bigger and stronger will require some massive eating.

To be honest though, If I knew I would have been ****ting for an entire night I probably wouldn't have had the milk hahaha. I can have 1-2 liters in a day no problem but I guess at once REALLY messed me up lol.

Ben Moore
10-21-2008, 09:15 PM

-Have foods around that are easy to prepare so you won't get lazy to make something (I generally don't have this problem but some do)

All you can eat is KEY.
I went to a sushi place and obviously got all you can eat. I ate so fast I ran to the bathroom to puke. Something like 35-40 pieces of sushi came flying out. I washed up came back and had about another 35-40 to make up for the loss... followed by ice cream :D I got messed up looks from my waitress, I definately ate more than what I payed for lol.

I went to subway and order 3 subs. One for me and the other two for my friends. They messed up on their orders and had to redo it. Of course they arent going to throw away the messed up orders (wrong meat they put on) so they just gave them to me free of charge. I obviously ate all 3 (felt sick, but wonderful).

I told my don that I drink about 1-2 liters of milk a day. He asked me "wait all at once?" I said "No, but I'm sure I could have 1.5 liters all at once". He obviously challenged me. So I got out my 2% milk and chugged 1.5 liters down straight, all at once. My stomach felt cold to the touch. I could actually feel the milk sloshing around. I had the worst ****s that night and sat on the toilet for a good amount of time. That morning I had another half liter of milk.

Obviouslly none of this is healthy. But I look better than I ever have been and I'm stronger than I ever have been.
Long live the bulk!

You're my new hero...

chris mason
10-21-2008, 10:41 PM
BF, that is the kind of dedication it takes for most young men to really put on the body weight. Good job you!

BFGUITAR
10-21-2008, 11:02 PM
It's not even dedication IMO, a lot of it is smart eating. 1/3 of a cup of peanuts (a large handful) is 320 calories... cheese can be put on anything upping the calories by 200... It's all about the little additions to an already decent diet. Most people get full REALLY easily and have to eat throughout the entire day. Always having simple foods around make it very easy to get enough calories.

I personally can eat a lot all the time any time. I actually never get full which makes gaining so easy for me. I was the exact same way as a baby... my mom didn't even have enough milk to feed me and had to resort to baby formula when she couldn't feed me because I was still hungry. The funny thing is, apparently babies will only have one or the other but not both (depends on what you start with). I actually didn't care, it was food lol. I dont think it should be called dedication if it isn't difficult. And eating definately isn't difficult (time consuming perhaps). The gym is where my trouble lies.

Born to bulk it seems!

bawdybuilder
10-22-2008, 01:37 AM
omg. Insane people. Great work http://lhnweb.info/img/419/h08s1009qoip/smile.gif

EatMyWay2TheTop
10-22-2008, 06:14 AM
OMG you're just soooo hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAT **** AND GET JACKED YEAAHHHHH

I don't talk to skinny people. You step on ants and they military press you the **** out. Now get out my thread.

EatMyWay2TheTop
10-22-2008, 06:28 AM

All you can eat is KEY.

Long live the bulk!

INSPIRATIONAL

60lbs in 8 months is no joke.

EatMyWay2TheTop
10-25-2008, 02:50 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0TorhNw8eaw/SKthvdLMxeI/AAAAAAAAAGI/rgBXQSP_4Mo/s400/Glenn+Ross.jpg

Too bad Im no part of the jury or he might have been Mr O

Hockey66
10-25-2008, 04:39 AM
When I was 15 I went from 145 to 230 in just over a year. I was eating literally *****ing everything in sight. Probably right around 6000 calories a day, from steak, chicken, eggs, pasta, oatmeal, etc. to fast food and subway, to pretty much just blending **** up and eating it. I would eat to the point it hurt but I still wanted to get bigger so when I couldn't eat anymore I just blended up a bunch of oats, protein powder, natural peanut butter, olive oil, bananas, yogurt, and milk and just slammed it down. My bodyfat went from like 10 to 18ish% but I really didn't care. Now that I've added a solid base I doubt I'll ever bulk over 14 -15% again just because it killed me on the ice/on my dirtbike my lap times were destroyed. I still want to get to 230 @ around 8% sometime in the future though.

Hockey66
10-25-2008, 04:43 AM
Good call on the peanuts BF. Peanuts and almonds are so clutch. At my summer job I'm only allowed to eat and certain times, so I'd just carry a huge bag of peanuts in my pocket and eat them all day long. Such easy, tasty calories.

joey54
10-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Add some olive oil to everything you eat.

designer12
10-25-2008, 04:10 PM
I want to start bulking soon, but I thought if you ate a lot of fat then you would only get fat? I like pizza though.

KarstenDD
10-25-2008, 04:22 PM
I want to start bulking soon, but I thought if you ate a lot of fat then you would only get fat? I like pizza though.

Mass moves mass

Hockey66
10-25-2008, 04:28 PM

Not at all dude, calories = weight gain, muscle and some fat. Fats are crucial, especially natural ones in fish, peanuts (and natural PB), etc. Even then eating saturated fats in fast food won't necessarily make you fat, you might get a bit softer than you would if you bulked purely clean, but the difference won't be huge.

designer12
10-25-2008, 04:44 PM
Mass moves mass

What does that mean?

designer12
10-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Not at all dude, calories = weight gain, muscle and some fat. Fats are crucial, especially natural ones in fish, peanuts (and natural PB), etc. Even then eating saturated fats in fast food won't necessarily make you fat, you might get a bit softer than you would if you bulked purely clean, but the difference won't be huge.

That's interesting. I had never heard that. I always thought that you would get fat eating high-fat foods, but you're saying all that matters is calories? Can I gain weight and loose fat at the same time?

Hockey66
10-25-2008, 04:54 PM
That's interesting. I had never heard that. I always thought that you would get fat eating high-fat foods, but you're saying all that matters is calories? Can I gain weight and loose fat at the same time?

It's possible, it's called a recomposition, and is quite difficult. If you're new to lifting this will probably happen at first anyway, since you'll make killer gains right away. You're probably better off bulking then cutting until you get to know your metabolism and once you do you could attempt a recomp.

designer12
10-25-2008, 05:15 PM
I've been lifting for a couple years, but I'm not sure I've been going about it the right way (which is why I am here).

KarstenDD
10-25-2008, 05:33 PM
What does that mean?

On average, the bigger you are the more weight you can move.

BFGUITAR
10-25-2008, 05:37 PM

Exactly. A bigger you generally means a stronger you.

designer12
10-25-2008, 05:41 PM

Oh ok. I don't know why that didn't make sense to me before.

BFGUITAR
10-25-2008, 05:53 PM
Oh ok. I don't know why that didn't make sense to me before.

It didn't? I'm sure you knew big people were on average strong people.

designer12
10-25-2008, 05:56 PM
It didn't? I'm sure you knew big people were on average strong people.

I meant that the expression flew over my head the first time I read it.

powerboy93
10-25-2008, 06:31 PM
I am lucky i guess... I can eat and gain weight very very fast... or i can diet and lose fat vey very fast... but when i do "bulk" i just drink milk thats protien+Cals which i need and it helps me gain 1.5 lbs a week.

Virtron
05-13-2009, 02:01 PM
The thing is I'm not all health conscious and ****. I wouldn't mind consuming things in the way I just read. I used to do that when I was 16-20 with no problem. Now, I'm taking the genes from my dad and it all goes to my belly. Don't get me wrong, I can see the muscle grow in front of my eyes, but the belly grows simultaneously. Its not pleasant. I was looking into planks and side planks to get rid of that, but I'm not sure that its the cure.

Cirino83
05-13-2009, 02:51 PM
^^ a non pleasant belly at 148 lbs???

anyways, if you are self conscience then eat smart, not sht.

Joshua_P
05-13-2009, 06:38 PM
My only epic eating story was destroying two bags of sour gummy worms after a workout. 900 calories, 120g carbs. Super tasty.
Did that once, I should again.
Was a good day...

Sunday night for dinner, I had a handful of pretzels, some cheese poof balls, like half a cantaloupe, a 12oz boneless chicken breast (yeah, you read it right), about 3 cups of chicken flavored rice stuff, 6 cups of milk, and a handful of jelly beans. Then I went to my girlfriends house, ate two of her leftover buffalo chicken fajitas from chilis (amazing), had two coconut granola bars, and ate a second dinner there, which was a small steak, sliced, in a cream sauce, on top of noodles, with cottage cheese and broccoli, with lemonade. Then I had two sugar cookies. And THEN I went and worked out, and had a RTD muscle milk, since I left my PWO at home, and had some apples and peanut butter before bed. Probably the most epic day of eating ive ever had...And this is all on top of a family mothers day dinner (two hamburgers, a load of potato salad, cake and ice cream, chips, pickles, and pop). Yum.

BFGUITAR
05-13-2009, 08:17 PM
My only epic eating story was destroying two bags of sour gummy worms after a workout. 900 calories, 120g carbs. Super tasty.
Did that once, I should again.
Was a good day...

Sunday night for dinner, I had a handful of pretzels, some cheese poof balls, like half a cantaloupe, a 12oz boneless chicken breast (yeah, you read it right), about 3 cups of chicken flavored rice stuff, 6 cups of milk, and a handful of jelly beans. Then I went to my girlfriends house, ate two of her leftover buffalo chicken fajitas from chilis (amazing), had two coconut granola bars, and ate a second dinner there, which was a small steak, sliced, in a cream sauce, on top of noodles, with cottage cheese and broccoli, with lemonade. Then I had two sugar cookies. And THEN I went and worked out, and had a RTD muscle milk, since I left my PWO at home, and had some apples and peanut butter before bed. Probably the most epic day of eating ive ever had...And this is all on top of a family mothers day dinner (two hamburgers, a load of potato salad, cake and ice cream, chips, pickles, and pop). Yum.

That's some serious eating!

mcdonough9395
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Ive had some pretty epic eating feats ... Ive put down 72 Hooters wings on all you can eat night ... Ive put down 3 grease truck sandwiches (for those of you who dont know what they are there endless combos of the greasiest foods all on a 12 inch hoagie roll i.e. chicken fingers, mozz. sticks, french fries, onion rings and marinara sauce) in under 30 mins and got a sandwich named after me ... Ive housed $26.58 worth of food from sonic. Some others too, my buddies are always coming up with bets against my eating. Its too bad i gain pretty easily though. I wish i was the type that had to bulk on like 6000 cals. that would be fun.

AJ_H
05-14-2009, 08:45 AM
milk with raw eggs, olive oil, pick 'n' mix nuts, grilled chicken/fish, cheese (added to everything - jacket baked potatoes, spagghetti bologneise, scrambled eggs, etc. just literally everything that's edible with cheese), more raw eggs, olive oil with food and on its own, large breakfast (slices of toast, boiled eggs, milk, cereal, etc.), peanut butter. Not trying to be a 'health nut' but there is nothing unhealthy about any of the above and it ought to pack on some mass.

Fast food is obviously the best bulker edit and there's nothing wrong with it either.

Pimpstick
05-14-2009, 09:45 AM
The ghetto burger:

http://www.slashfood.com/2007/05/18/burger-of-the-day-ghetto-burger-at-anns-in-atlanta/

I also ate 50 slices of CiCi's pizza once. Yes I ate the crust too, and I had a salad to top it off lol.