PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Serum

john123
04-01-2002, 03:35 PM
I was wonderin if creatine serum is any good ? will it help me get huge ?

syntekz
04-01-2002, 05:52 PM
No. Creatine isn't stable in liquid...

whodaman
04-01-2002, 05:54 PM
The stuff didn't work at all for me.......micronized creatine is the best way to go IMO. I've heard reports that creatine is pretty unstable in the liquid form...and that the serum actually contains a fraction of what it says on the bottle. Go with what we know works...

joey54
04-01-2002, 08:25 PM
don't waste your money my friend. as stated creatine is not stable in liguid. also the amount of creatine in that stuff is minimal. what will help you get huge is to eat BIG!

Mark
04-01-2002, 11:27 PM
Creatine serum has been shown on more than one test to contain NO creatine. It does contain something called creatinine which is absolutely no use to you.

Despite this Creatine Serum continues to be a big seller which says a lot more about the power of advertising than anything else.

Old fashioned creatine monohydrate taken about 20 minutes before a carb snack (30 - 50 g carbs) will give you optimum results.

PowerManDL
04-01-2002, 11:40 PM
Its got glycerol which will help you hold water. That's about it.

D&G
04-02-2002, 05:40 AM
Damn this question has been answere definitively a thousand times yet still comes up.

Creatine serum was investigated by Trading Standards in the UK (a government body which ensure claims of products are met). The serum was tested and found to have less than 5% of the label claim of creatine inside. Hence it is now not a legal product in the UK because it does not contain what is claimed.

tony touch
04-02-2002, 04:19 PM
do a search and learn

Snaper
04-03-2002, 09:47 PM
Creatine Serum sucks!! Ive tried it! And I tell ya all it did for me was increased my strength in the gym but for gaining mass, it sucks!!!! Well thats the canadian version...I'm pretty sure the states have a more hardcore version of the stuff, more potent.:rolleyes: