PDA

View Full Version : Shoes

MNRob
10-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Other than Taylors, anyone have a recomendation for some good "heeled shoes"?

Thanks

Rob

geoffsherman
10-23-2008, 08:14 PM
I use a pair of puma soccer shoes which are flat soled ad have good grip on them. They aren't heeled though....

MNRob
10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
The only reason I am asking about heeled shoes is Coach Rippetoe seems to recommend wearing some kind of heeled shoe for squats and deadlift. I did the barefoot (socks) thing until I was chastised at my gym. Lately with normal Tennis Shoes my feet are hurting and don't seem to have the same balance (squishy shoes). 80 to 100 bucks seems a small price to pay for some proper foot wear to help in the gym.

liquidfire
10-23-2008, 09:09 PM
http://weightliftingshoes.ca/

Great shoes, I've mine for a year and they still look and feel brand new.

Steiner
10-23-2008, 09:16 PM
There are a few options some better than others.

a) Adidas Ironwork III Weightlifting kinda pricey ($149.00) but well worth it. Medium heal perfect for SQs (search Dynamic Fitness)

b) Do Win ROGUE Slightly shorter heal than the older models ($109.00) (Search Werksan Sport)

C) VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe Good shoe for the price ($71.95) high heal (Search VS Athletics)

d) Nike Romaleos Most sizes are unavabile but check ebay i see the there all the time. price $180.00 nice but alot to spend (Search Ebay)

I tryed to add links but i need more posts sorry

Fuzzy
10-23-2008, 09:29 PM
There are a few options some better than others.

a) Adidas Ironwork III Weightlifting kinda pricey ($149.00) but well worth it. Medium heal perfect for SQs (search Dynamic Fitness)

b) Do Win ROGUE Slightly shorter heal than the older models ($109.00) (Search Werksan Sport)

C) VS Athletics Weightlifting Shoe Good shoe for the price ($71.95) high heal (Search VS Athletics)

d) Nike Romaleos Most sizes are unavabile but check ebay i see the there all the time. price $180.00 nice but alot to spend (Search Ebay)

I tryed to add links but i need more posts sorry

Good post...

Interesting name you have there.

Eric Downey
10-23-2008, 11:57 PM
adidas shell toes are good for squating if you have a arched foot