PDA

View Full Version : Results Post Workout?

teeroy
10-24-2008, 10:54 PM
I've read that it is good to eat simple carbs after working out in order to replenish the muscles and that doing so will also increase protein synthesis. My question is whether or not dextrose is considered a simple carb and so it would also be good to take my Results (that I just got in - thanks Chris) post workout with my postwork protein shake in order to replenish the carbs in the muscles and to increase protein synthesis? I've read on the board that the most important thing is to just take it (Results) but it seems like post workout would be optimal to leverage the glucose loading.

Lones Green
10-26-2008, 02:58 PM
follow the directions on the label. your postworkout shake should already contain fast acting carbohydrates.

chris mason
10-26-2008, 07:43 PM
It's ok, you can use it PWO if you like. Just make sure to use it daily.

Tom Mutaffis
10-28-2008, 04:43 PM
follow the directions on the label. your postworkout shake should already contain fast acting carbohydrates.

I think that Teeroy was talking about using the Results as his post workout carbohydrates along with a protein source.

In that case it will work fine, just make sure that you are taking Results everyday as Chris mentioned in order to achieve maximum gains!